Chapter 15

Avas pov

We were off. Me and Carl have been getting closer, not in that way. We kept following the way to terminus. We knew Maggie and Glenn had to be there but not anyone else. I asled about mom the other day, wondering when me and Mia will be able to kill her. Dad said that sge got kidnapped. I wonder by who? I hipe shes suffering. Well we keep walking and its complete silence until Mia speeks up.

"What were y'all gonna be or were before this shit started."

"I was a sheriff." Rick said.

"I had no job and you girls know that." Dad said. I just laughed.

"I wanted to be.....a....actor." Carl said.

"Military. "Mia and Thomas say at the same time.

"Umm... I wanted to be a scientist." I said. Making dad laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"I never knew that. "

"Well its true."

We had at least 50 miles to go till we get to terminus. I hope its fun!

*time jump*

Its been about and hour and we have made maybe another mile. I heard a noise and stopped moving. Mia saw and stopped too. We listend and I could tell she heard it too. Everyone looked at us funny except dad. He heard it too. I ran and jumped a tree with Mia following me.I sat there and took a knife out. Then a walker came out and I threw my knife. Then another and another. Right then I knew it was a herd. Everyone ran to the trees hiding behind them. Me and Mia were the only ones in the tree. It passed but Mia and I killed most of them. I think two kinda didnt see it, I dont know how but they didnt.

"Were good."I told Mia. She nodded and we headed down. Everyone watched us in awe besides dad. They thought we were amazing. I just laughed. It isnt that hard to listen. We turned back towards Terminus and walked. Rick was in the front again. He was taking us there I geuss he had a plan.

*time jump*

We are just like 1 mile away from terminus. It would take us maybe another hour or so.

*1 hour later*

Mias pov

We made it to terminus. We were going with my plan and hiding most of our wepons. I had the duffel bag and the shovel. I found a spot that had lots of leaves. I dug a hole and stuck the bag in the hole. Thomas helped me cover it up. We hid the shovel under some leaves so it would be easy to get to and kinda hard to see.

"We should head in through the back." Ava said.

"Yea I agree." Rick said and we were off.