Chapter 17

Avas pov

I didnt know it was this Maggie. I thought it was some other.

"Maggie?" I asked suprized.

She looked at me.

"Ava!" She came and gave me a hug and I hugged ger back. Then Mia came and gave her a hug.

"You know her?" Dad asked me and Mia.

"Yes we went to school with beth remember, " I said.

'No."

"Wow dad wow." I said.

"Where is beth?" Maggie asked.

"She got kidnapped." Dad said. Maggie went and gave the guy a hug.

"Umm names dont know names." I said causing people to laugh.

"Well this is Glenn, Tara, Abraham, Rosita, Ugene, Sasha, and Bob."Maggie said.

"Nice to meet y'all," I said.

"And you," Glenn said.

"Oh im Ava this is Mia." I said.

"Nice to meet you," Glenn said.

"Wait I remeber those names Daryl?" Sasha said.

"Yes these are my daughters," dad said. Wow liked to brag about us.

"Is my wife here?" Dad asked. I thought he said she got kidnapped. Wow he believes in her not us.

"Yes but she helps them not us." Maggie said.

"Wow." I said.

"What?" Dad asked.

"Really dad." Mia said.

Mias pov

Dad really doesnt get mom. She doesnt care about us or him anymore.

"Really dad." I said.

"What? " he asked.

"She doesnt care about us at all dont you get that?" I said.

"She does to."

"No she doesnt."

"Oh really how?"

"Well she wouldnt let you come find us and she ditched them."

"Dont talk about her like that shes your mother."

"Shes a crappy mother. That bitch doesnt deserve a life." I said then felt a smack.

"Dad move!" Ava said.

"No," dad said.

I jumped at him making him fall I punched him in the face twice knocking him out.

"Dont mess with a pissed dixon," I said and turned around. Ava came over to me not dad thats funny. She gave me a hug. I love my sister. Me and Ava walked to the corner of the train cart and sat down together. She took her diary out and started writing in it.

Avas pov
Dear diary,
Dad smacked Mia he has no right. He wasnt here for 5 years and he shows up and wants to take charge. No!!! He cant tell us what to do or what not to do. Mia and Thomas can do what they want. Carl and I can do whatever, not saying we will but dad has no right. After dad smacked Mia she punched him twice and he got knocked out. You dont mess with a pissed Dixon, especially a pissed Mia. She can be a bitch when shes mad, wait let me rephrase that. Mia is a bitch when she is mad. Im happy she punched dad and knocked him out. He deserved it. If he smacked me she would do the same.

I had to stop writing because dad woke up.

Mias pov

Dad is waking up. God why cant he stay asleep for a while.

"Mia get over here now!" Dad said.

"Umm...let me think about that.............nah," I said that pissed him off he got up and started moving fastly towards me. Ava stood up with a knife. Wait where did she get that.

"Dad I will throw this. Go back over there." Ava said. Im proud of her.

"Ava where did you get that?" Dad asked.

"They never touched my feet I always have an extra knife in my boot, " she said.

"Ava put it down," Rick said.

"Get dad away. He has no right to tell us what to do or what not to do. He was gone for 5 years." Ava said.

"Ava dont even," dad started by I cut him off.

"Dad Ava is right, you have no right. I dont care if mom wouldnt let you come find us. That is one reason she gonna die. You cant stop us." I said. Ava looked up at the ceiling. Smiling she looked back down. I did the same so I could see what she was looking at. There was a top that you could slide off. It was slightly open. We are doin this.