Chapter 18

Avas pov

The top of the train cart had a window like thing that could slide open. It was cracked like someone forgot to close it. Mia and I are getting out of this group for now. We will be back we have some business with our mother. Mia boosted me up. I opened it and everyone stared in awe. Like really its not that hard pay attention. I pulled myself out and Mia jumped up and pulled herself out. No one knew what we were doing so we left the top open. We jumped off the train cart. These people are really stupid like really how hard is it to close a door or anything. We walked slowly around the train cart. We heard our group fighting in the train cart. We kept going it was night so it seemed many people were sleeping. We walked in a door to see human bodies hung with their skin off of them. This is not cool, not cool at all. I heard a movement behind me I turn around to see a person standing there. I look closer and see it was my mom. I step closer to her.

"You left us, you didnt come find us, your a bitch,"I said.

"Watch your language!" Mom said.

"I dont listen to you anymore, " I said and knocked her out with a punch.

Mias pov

Ava knocked mom out good for her. You know I always thought she was to sweet. I geuss not. Mom started to wake up I pointed my crossbow at her head.

"Now Mia dont do this," She said.

"To bad,"I was about to shoot it when dad stepped in front of me. I pushed him and shot the arrow it missed. How? Then I saw it Ava threw a knife at moms leg and she fell over so I shot her.

"You deserve it bitch, " I whispered and Ava came and gave me a hug. Dad went and cried next to moms side. Wow hes pathetic. Everyone watched us even some of the people from terminus came out clapping.

"You two get it now,..........do you wanna join us?" Gareth said.

"You know what yes." Ava and I said.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry short chapter I just thought we should end it there. Why do you think Mia and Ava said yes??? What do you think will happen????? Comment!!!! -Lara