long lost pt. 1 (scarlett)

GUYS I REALLY HATE THE FIRST FEW OF THESE SO PLEASE DONT EVEN I- THE AMOUNT OF SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT I AM FEELING AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME IS SO UNBELIEVABLE OMG.

~a/n: hi and welcome to the book :) this is the first one and i hope you like it~
plot: scarlett has a long lost daughter who was taken from her, will she ever be able to find her?
———————————————————————————

-POV scarlett-
scarlett was sat in her trailer ready to start filming the ending of infinity war, she couldn't get the memory of her little girl being taken away from her out of her head. it haunted her. she knew that her little girl hannah was somewhere out there and was 14 years old, only she couldn't find her. "scarlett" chris evans said entering her trailer, "it's time to go film"
scarlett sat there emotionless "i just really want to see her again chris"
only chris, rose and her new husband colin knew about hannah. "oh scar i know you will see her again, you are trying your hardest, i will support you throughout your journey to find her and you never know she could be a marvel fan and turn up at a comic con or something"
"thanks chrissy" scarlett replied
they got up and went to set to start filming, scarlett never told the media that she had a lost kid, because that would be a hell of a job for her publicitan and her daughter could be found by the wrong people and probably bombarded by paparazzi, which she also didn't want.

-POV hannah-
hannah and her mum had flown over to new york from england with some of her friends. hannah was just being a normal lazy teenager and lying in her bed, she had homework to do but couldn't be bothered to check what it was, she was busy messaging her friends and packing a bag, excitedly waiting for comic con to happen, it was tomorrow and she literally couldn't wait. what she didn't know was hannah's mum had kidnapped hannah from scarlett just over 10 years ago and knew this day would come, where hannah wanted to go to whatever "comic con" was, she was oblivious to all this fan stuff.

time skip to next morning~

"HANNAH TIME TO GET UP" hannah's mum yelled. "okaaayyyy" hannah shouted back. she then realised it was comic con today, she couldn't wait to see the marvel cast because she looked up to them so much. she quickly took a shower put some of her favourite clothes on and went downstairs to eat. "are you excited hannah?" her mum asked (yes i'm british)
"yeah it is gonna be so much fun"
"okay just remember to come back home at 4, and have fun with your friends"
she was meeting up with her best friends maddie and grace, they were also big marvel fans and were so excited. she heard a horn from outside and saw that her friends were there already, she grabbed her bag and went out to meet them. "this is going to be amazing" hannah said (chris evans reference not intended but ahaha)
"i know i can't wait to see tom holland" maddie said, she was a very big fan of tom and marvel so when they came together her life was complete. "cmon let's go" grace said, grace was more the mum of the group and looked out for the two others.

time skip~

they arrived at comic con and it was BUSY. so many people in the queue to get in, "oh my god there is a lot of people" hannah said
"yup" maddie replied
"okay so we are gonna try to stick together, we go straight to the marvel panel and then we go for the meet and greets with them" grace said
"yesss" maddie and hannah both replied
the gates opened (a/n: idk if this is how to works ive only been to 1 comic con and it was in london lol, slightly different to the ones in america that i've seen) they got through the gates and everything and went over to the panel which would start in 10 mins, they took their seats at the front and waited.

-POV scarlett-
i was trying to shake nerves of going on stage, it should be normal by now but why does this time feel different. she was hoping to see her daughter although she didn't know what she looked like now, she could tell those green eyes anywhere, they were similar to hers. it was her cue to go on, she walked on stage and waved, scanning the crowds for hannah, someone quickly caught her eye, it was a group of 3 teenagers all laughing with each other, all of them had brown hair one of them had blue eyes that sparkled, not my hannah, one of them had brown eyes, also not hannah, and one of them had the same piercing green eyes that i had seen in my hannah as a child. they stopped laughing and hannah looked up at me and smiled i smiled back and quickly talked to chris in a whisper "i think she's here, i know those eyes anywhere"
"really?" chris whispered back
"yeah do you think she has a meet and greet thing, or we could get her to come backstage somehow because that's her" scarlett said
"we will see what we can do" chris replied
they started the panel and everything went well it was soon the end and time for a small break before the meet and greet. scarlett peaked out and saw the three laughing in line together too, she managed to get a better look at her face and she smiled knowing she was the one.

-POV hannah-
hannah being completely oblivious to anything just thought scarlett was being nice to her or just what she did with any fan, smiling, waving, eye contact. they soon got the front of the queue for the meet and greet and all three of them went together maddie going over to tom, hannah and grace just greeting the others. scarlett was slightly surprised at hannah's accent but nevertheless she still thought that she was her little girl. they took photos and stuff and just before they left she asked if they want to come backstage and hang out for a bit. the three girls were stunned "really?"
"yeah" scarlett replied with a smile hoping they would say yes.
"sure, i mean if it's not to much hassle for you i think we would love to" they couldn't decline an offer like this, i mean who would?
"yeah of course, just wait over there until the meet and greet is done then i will take you backstage" scarlett said