the airport is scary sometimes (scarlett)

uhhh i'm really sorry for not doing like some of the requests i just don't really know what to write lol because i maladaptive daydream and so like half of these are based off of them but with different names (DONT JUDGE ME PLS) so yeah i'm sorry if i don't get round to writing your requests :)

ALSO 8K READS WHATTT?!

————————————————————————

warning: panic attack :)

it was julia's first time at the airport and she was travelling with her mother to film something with her for an upcoming movie. they were on their way to the airport both wearing casual sweatpants and a hoodie. in the car scarlett was explaining what they had to do "okay sweetheart what we are gonna do is we are gonna meet with our security and then we are going to go through security in the airport hopefully quickly and then we can get straight on our plane okay? oh and it's just us on the plane so don't worry" scarlett said.

they arrived at the airport and got out grabbing their bags, "okay our security is just over there" scarlett said and julia just nodded still tired and not being bothered to talk. they approached their security "hey john" scarlett said  (a/n: i can't think of names i'm sorry 😭✋). "right this way please ma'am, i'll take your bags and put them on the plane for you" john said. julia was slightly on edge with the amount of people she could see and so she silently linked hands with scarlett, hoping not to get lost and comfort herself a little knowing she was close to her mum.

everything was going fine until it wasn't. (ahahaha that made no sense) it was smooth sailing until they reached the security part of the airport. that is where people started recognising them and paps started showing up, julia tightened her grip a little on scarletts hand notifying scarlett she was uneasy. scarlett then acted quickly noticing what was happening, there were so many paparazzi all flashing photos and shouting their names, to be honest she was quiet overwhelmed too but had to be there for her girl. she shielded julia's face from the photos until julia just couldn't take it anymore she burst into tears and hugged her mum embarrassed that she had started crying. "hey hey it's okay, security will sort them out just focus on me, yeah shhh" scarlett soothed stroking julia's head. "john can we get a private room please for like 5 mins" scarlett said to john who had come over explaining that they (security) were trying their best to hold them off.

scarlett walked julia to the room and julia was still crying and breathing shallowly. "jules it's all quiet now just you and me, breathe honey" scarlett said hugging julia giving her a breathing rate to match. once the breathing was back to normal and the tears had almost stopped julia said "i'm sorry mum i- it was all just so fast and so bright and it sent me into panic" she said trying to explain herself. "it's okay it happens i didn't tell you about how many paps there are at airports and to be honest i was slightly overwhelmed at how many there were, it's surprising i know, i just wanna make sure your okay though baby" scarlett said to julia.

"i was scared, i don't like them, too bright i have a headache now" julia said. "i don't like them either" scarlett replied, they stayed in an embrace for a few minutes more until scarlett said "are you good now should we go back out there". julia took a deep breath and said "yeah i think i'm ready but can you hold my hand" she asked getting slightly shy at the fact she wanted to hold her mums hand at age 14. "of course you can honey, come on let's go" scarlett said holding onto julia's hand and guiding her back out into the crowd.

of course people immediately started shouting scarlett and julia's name but they ignored it and kept walking trying to hide as much as possible. they made it through security and onto scarletts plane. "love you mama" julia said, "love you too baby" scarlett said, they then flew over to where they were about to start filming together.