comic con fans (scarlett)

THANK YOU FOR 18K READS WHAT?!
also i'm sorry for not updating sooner :)

i have no idea how this works i'm just going off of what i wanted lol
——————————————————————————
this one is bad 😭✋

it was izzys first comic con with the marvel cast - her character was black widows adopted daughter so out of the whole cast she felt she was closest with scarlett, they shared a mother-daughter bond and that definitely helped during scenes. they were about to go on stage for a q & a she had been put with chris e, scarlett, tom holland, anthony mackie and sebastian stan (man your lookin good - please tell me you got that) .

to be honest she was very nervous, the place they were doing it had so many seats and her anxiety didn't help, she was sat down on a sofa in a green room with the rest of the people who were going on with her, most of them were having their own conversations. izzy was completely zoned out and bouncing her leg. after a few minutes she snapped out of her daze when she felt a hand on her leg forcing it to stop bouncing. she looked up and saw scarlett looking at her with a little bit of concern written on her face. "what's wrong iz?" scarlett asked.
"oh nothing, nothings wrong" izzy replied waving it off.
"that's not true" scarlett said going to sit next to her "tell me what's up".
"well what if i mess up, what if i say something and then it is taken the wrong way, what if i don't keep my cool and someone pisses me off, when i'm in a mood you know it's easy to piss me off" izzy said.
"it's okay, usually the fans are respectful and kind, so they won't piss you off and i'm going to be sat next to you the whole time so don't worry iz" scarlett said comfortingly, her words helped izzy to push her nerves to the side.

"big welcome to chris evans, sebastian stan, anthony mackie, tom holland, scarlett johansson and izzy field!" (idk i can't think of last names if you don't like it then use your own). they all went up waved and took a seat on the sofas provided. they were each handed a microphone and then the interviewer asked them some questions. about half way through a few questions for izzy came "so izzy i have a few questions, first of all i gather this is your first comic con isn't it?" the interviewer asked.
"yes this is my first comic con and it's incredible, there's so many people here and i'm also kinda nervous" izzy said.
"well i would be if it was my first comic con too! so about your character, she isn't in the comics so how did you bring her to life?" the interviewer said.
"well i kind of had free control over my character and i knew what i wanted her to be like because she has to be good enough for black widow to pick her out of everyone at the orphanage so i wanted to explore what made her different from the rest and i think i did that" izzy said.
"i can't wait to watch the movie! well last question for you, what was it like working with scarlett johansson? was she a good mum?" the interviewer asked.
"she's the best on screen and off screen mum ever, sorry mother at home! yeah she really looked after me and it definitely helped that we had a similar relationship off screen then to on screen, and it's SCARLETT JOHANSSON like she's amazing - who wouldn't want to work with her?" izzy said smiling at scarlett, who then brought izzy in for a side hug. "awh well now i think we are moving on to fan questions" the supervisor/interviewer said.

~lil time skip~ (also this next part could be angering so uhh yeah)

"my question is for izzy" the fan said "okay hi go ahead" izzy said smiling. "so first of all we love you so much-" the fans started "thank you, love you too" izzy replied. "-and we wanted to ask you something so we know you openly speak about how super straight isn't a sexuality, and i am a super straight but i took offence to the comments and posts you were making about how super straight isn't a thing because i know my sexuality." the fans said, izzy was taken aback and almost amused by this fan.

izzy smiled and said "well i guess you don't really love me then do you?" izzy laughed "first of all super straight is NOT a sexuality. end of. it's stupid if you ask me. and second of all, may i ask why you are here to talk about sexuality when it is a marvel q&a? did you really just pay like however much it is just to tell me something i know is fake and wrong" izzy said "next question please" she said.

scarlett pulled her close and whispered in izzys ear "well done, i'm proud of you". izzy got comfortable on scarletts shoulder for the rest of the q&a and it went smoothly. after the q&a they all went back to the green room and hugged izzy telling her how proud of her they were for shutting down that fan.