cooking with flo (scarlett)

a/n IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE PROBABLY OVER A MONTH LOL DONT HATE ME PLS IM TRYING 💀

anyway i hope everyone is doing good i have so many requests so i'm just gonna say if i don't do urs (or any because i'm lazy) then don't be sad :) and i'm sure other writers would want to do them and probably have more time than me to do them💀 also i think this one is slightly longer than my other ones

ALSO COSMO?!?! SCARLETTTTT WHATTT

ANYWAY ITS COOKING WITH FLO BITCHES 😏

p.s i didn't proof read so i'm sorry if there are any mistakes my phone is about to die.
————————————————————

y/n and scarlett were going over to florences house for a bit to have a little catch up and dinner together. y/n and flo were quite close and always joked about and took random silly photos together, but they had never done a cooking with flo together.

that's exactly what they were doing today, to say the least y/n was so excited (i mean who wouldn't be) 

they got to forenses who welcomed them in happily and already uplifted both scarletts and y/n's moods. "hi hi welcome come on in guys" florence greeted them "how was the journey" she asked "oh it was okay not to much traffic" scarlett said.

~time skip because i'm the author and i said so lmao~

it was about an hour before dinner time and florence was getting set up for the cooking with flo, however this time it had a difference. she was going to try out something new. she was going to do a cooking with flo on instagram live (at y/n's request of course). something different than usual, and who knows she might just keep it that way.

y/n was on the sofa cuddled up with scarlett and they were both intently watching a movie. weirdly they were both quite tired and had crashed on florences sofa for a little. scarlett kissed y/n's head and whispered "i think it's time for cooking with flo" and at those words y/n shot out of her mothers arms and ran into the kitchen where florence was, leaving behind a laughing scarlett.

"hi everyone welcome back to cooking with flo, however today we have a special guest..... Y/N!!!" *clap clap clap* "woooo" y/n came into the frame with a big smile on her face. "hi everyone i'm so excited i love cooking with flos" y/n said before hugging florence. "okay let's get started shall we" florence announced. "todaaaayyy we will be making.... drum rol please y/n" *y/n drum rolls* "DUN DUN DUUUUNNN PIZZAAAA" *more applause and cheering* (a/n don't judge i only know how to make pizza okay)

"first you wanna start with your pizza base, if your like us we already prepared it and you can probably find a recipe on the internet" scarlett gad gotten up to sit behind the camera and watch maybe making an appearance, however in the background of the frame y/n was swirling the pizza base around on her finger before it flew off and landed straight on scarletts head, they all burst out laughing apart from scarlett who was pealing a pizza base off of her head ready to throw it back at y/n. "SORRY MUM" y/n managed to get out between laughs. once the laughter died down they explained what happened to the viewers on the live before they both shared a look and burst out laughing again.

scarlett obviously didn't find this as amusing as florence and y/n but she was still kind of laughing. "we haven't even started yet" florence said, before the laughter finally did come to an end but smiles were still present on all of their faces. "okay so as i was saying you wanna take your pizza base and smother some tomato sauce on there, personally i don't recommend ketchup but whatever floats your boat" florence said. they both proceeded to put the tomato on the pizza base, successfully might i add. "CHEESE TIME" y/n said before grabbing a massive block of cheese and saying "i think it's wensleydale cheese, but i'm not sure"

"y/n that's cheddar" florence said before they both burst out laughing again. "oh yeah it says it on the label, probably should've read that" y/n said before they both started laughing again. scarlett had now gotten cleaned up a bit and was going back to watching them both cook. after the cheese was applied, it was time for more toppings.

"okay so you can just shuv it in the oven now but personally i like to add a little bit of ✨🌶spice🌶✨soo i'm going to add some more toppings, some thing you can use include ham, mushrooms, olives, almost anything that you want really." florence said

~time skip to when their pizzas are in the oven~

"okay so we are just gonna keep them in there for a while and check ok them soon" florence said "i am going to clean up a bit because SOMEONE decided it would be funny to throw olives at me whilst we were putting out to points on as you may have seen, so i will leave you guys y/n to entertain you" florence said to the camera.

"HI EVERYONE" y/n said to the live, "i hope everyone is doing well, whats going on in ur lives i wanna know because i just do" y/n said, this went on for like 5 mins before she read out a comment that asked where scarlett was. "okay let's go on a hunt for mama" y/n said, about 15 mins ago she left the room when i was throwing olives at florence so she's probably watching tv, let's have a look" y/n said as she walked around to find her mum. "MUUMMM, everyone wants to see you come over here" she said setting up florences phone on something. scarlett got up and went over to her daughter who pulled her into a hug and she kissed he too if her head whilst whispering "everything okay?"
"yeah the viewers just wanted to see you" y/n replied.
"oh yeah, hi everyone i'm scarlett but you already knew that" scarlett said to the camera "wow everyone seems happy to see me int he comments" she said "yes they love you" y/n said.

~time skip to when the pizzas are done~
also sorry for so many time skips but oh well

"okay so they should be done now, let's get them out of the oven" florence said to the camera. y/n took one look at hers and pouted "awh it doesn't look like a face anymore flo" she said kinda disappointed "oh y/n it looks even better, and if you don't like it you can rearrange the toppings a little just be careful not to burn yourself it's really hot okay?" florence said whilst getting hers and also scarletts out of the oven (flo made 2 one for her and one for scarlett because scarlett didn't want to be in the cooking with flo for too long)

"bye you beautiful people i hope you have a good day night evening wherever you are and i hope this made you smile a bit i love you all byeeee" florence ended "BYEEE" y/n said before they turned the live off and sat around the dinner table eating what they had just made.