shopping paps (scarlett)

uh yeah i just wanted to do this lol i also need to keep to schedule but i sometimes forget :)

this is such a random one

————————————————————————

"come on girlies we are going shopping" scarlett said poking her head round the door to find pearl, her oldest daughter and rose, her youngest playing around. pearl was so good to rose, she always played with her and made sure scarlett got some time to herself, because taking care of a busy career and 2 children can be stressful on your own.

pearl looked up at scarlett and smiled then turned to rose and said "we can play when we get back from shopping, yeah?" rose nodded her head excitedly and raced down the stairs leaving pearl and scarlett together, pearl went up and hugged scarlett, scarlett then pressed a kiss onto pearls forehead before pulling away and both of them going down to where rose is putting her shoes on.

they got in the car and drove to the nearest supermarket, and all put on sunglasses to try and hide from paparazzi. "okay team what do we want for dinner this week?" scarlett said. "PIZZA" rose exclaimed happily and she skipped along and through the doors of the shop (store). "i don't mind" pearl said who was being dragged by rose, they entered the shop hoping not to be too long as they don't want to be swarmed on the way out.

they followed scarlett around for a bit until rose kept wanting to go look at the toys and kids section "i'll take her to the kids section, don't worry you just keep shopping" pearl said "thank you darling you are a lifesaver" scarlett replied thankfully, rose was sometimes a bit full on in shops and so they took longer than needed. "pearl, pearl look at that one!" rose said whilst pointing to something, they browsed around until someone came up to pearl and shoved a camera in her face "hey pearl! what's it like being scarlett johanssons daughter, those are some big shoes to fill as the oldest daughter" the person said, pearl shielded rose from the camera by putting her behind her body out of view from the camera.

"oh hey, well scarlett is amazing but we are just trying to do our weekly shop here and keep it on the down low so if you could maybe not come up to us, because it can be scary sometimes for my little sister then it would be muchly appreciated, thanks" pearl replied with a fake smile trying to get them away. rose was tugging on her hand and so she walked away from the camera and rose and her went to the sweet (candy) section, "hey u wanna buy a lolly pop (i think americans call them suckers idk lol), just keep it a secret from mum yeah, shh" pear asked rose "YES YES YES" rose replied, "okay pick one and we can go pay then wait for mum" pearl said, they did that and then waited for a while for scarlett.

after about 5 mins pearl decided to call scarlett and ask if she was almost done

RiNg

"hey what's up"
"are you almost done?"
"yeah i'm just about to pay"
"okay cool me and rose are just on the other side"
"okay i'll come meet you bye"
"bye mum love you"
"love you too sweetheart"

cALL eNdEd

they met up with scarlett who looked at what rose was eating "excuse me pearl but did i say she could have that" scarlett teased, "no but i payed for it" pear said. "this is gonna be a long day" scarlett replied, rose sometimes had a sugar rush whenever she had a lolly pop. they walked back over to their car keeping their heads down from paparazzi who were taking photos.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CBA AND WE NEED SOME FLUFF :)

rose had fallen asleep and scarlett had seen the video of pearl shutting down the paparazzi question in the shop, and she felt a sense of pride. pearl had situated on the couch and was on her phone when scarlett came over to her and sat next to her, immediately pearl snuggled into her side and scarlett kissed the top of her head "i'm so proud of you" scarlett said
"for what" pearl replied
"for shutting down the paparazzi question and hiding rose behind you" scarlett said
"oh yeah to be honest i was kinda scared but i knew rose didn't like them so i tried to get out of it as quick as possible" pearl explained.
"well i'm proud of you" scarlett said.

i didn't proof read so there might be a few mistakes