i like your cut g (nat)

i got inspo from an tiktok audio ages ago and decided i wanted to write about it lol here we goooo :)
OKAY BUT LIKE NEW TFATWS EPISODE: SHOCKED, FUMING, WTF?!?!

also when i go back to school i'm going to try and update every other day but i'm sorry if it doesn't work out because ya girl is busyyyy
——————————————————————————
nickname = matti

matilda was casually scrolling on tiktok, as you do, in bed not doing much, she then came across an audio which she thought would be hilarious if she did it to nat. she had actually grown quite the following on this app and wanted to release good content for her followers.

a plan formed in her head.she went to find clint "hey uncle clint if i hypothetically filmed something life threatening could you hide in the vents and pick up my phone for me as i will be running"
"okayyy....but what is your plan?" clint replied, matilda then explained her plan, clint agreed and hid in the vents ready to snatch matildas phone and hand it back to her when she needed it. so then matilda went about executing her plan.

"muuummmm" matilda shouted
"yes matti" nat said
"can you come here for a second please" matilda said she then heard footsteps and set everything up her phone under the vent clint was hiding in so it would be easier for him to get her phone for her. she started filming and when it got to part of the audio she said "i like your cut g" smacked nat over the head and ran for her life.

nat immediately followed after her but matilda was long gone, she went to the kitchen/living area was, the elevator was occupied by matilda and so nat couldn't use that and opted for the stairs she ran down then at lightning speed going to where she thought matilda might go: the kitchen/living area. when nat came out from the stairs and saw matilda, matilda saw her eyes were ready to kill. 'oh shit i'm so dead' she thought to herself, she looked at her options and remembered that if she got to the elevator somehow she could go down to the lab and you can only access the lab by the elevator and then if she needed a way to escape, there was a clear vent opening that she was sure clint would be hiding in, after all she heard him following their chase in the vents hopefully having collected her phone and saved the video to her drafts like they discussed.

she then came back to reality, nat was running right at her, matilda then ran around the couch staying as far away from nat as possible and risked her life sprinting to the elevator. nat had almost made it into the elevator in time but not quite. "friday take me down to the lab please" matilda said, what she didn't know is that nat had heard that and of course she knew that the only way in and out was the elevator and so she knew she had time to go to the training room and get more weapons to threaten matilda with. of course she wasn't actually going to kill her daughter but she wanted her to be scared.

meanwhile matilda was down with tony in the lab waiting near the vent when clint fell out of it onto the floor, he handed matilda her phone and matilda posted the video. she then said "clint if my mum comes down here i'm going to need you to pull me into the vents please"
"sure just make sure to stand right under them and i should be able to" clint replied getting into the vents, as soon as he said that the elevator doors opened and an angry nat came out holding knifes "hey nat no throwing knifes down here please" tony said, nat only sent him a glare and turned her attention back to matilda. she walked over to her the only thing keeping them apart was the table which didn't have anything on it, nat used this to her advantage and slid across the table to where matilda was but at the same time matilda had been pulled into the vents by clint and nat went right under her.

"BIRDBRAIN YOU HAVE THE SAME FATE AS MATILDA NOW" nat shouted to the vents, an audible gulp from clint was heard, they then used the vents to go back to matildas room, matilda quickly locked the door to her room and burst out laughing at the near death experience she just had, she then watched the video for the first time since posting it and burst out laughing again, the face nat made to went from normal to confused to pure anger, it already had almost 1 million likes she checked the comments and the top comment was "LMAO SHE RAN 😭✋" followed by "SHES LONG GONE NOW" she smiled at the comments and added her own comment "IM NOT DEAD YET GUYS 😃👍" don't worry tho by dinner time nat had cooled off and no longer wanted to kill clint and matilda.