wedding (scarlett)

thank you for the request abb_fun :)

hope i did a good job aha

i actually kinda like this one, it's longer than other ones that i've done :)

ALSO EARLY UPDATE WOOOP WOOOOPPP :)
——————————————————————————

it was scarletts wedding day. her eldest daughter louise was having mixed feelings, she was proud of her mum, but was unsure of colin. colin and scarlett had been dating for around a year already but louise and colin just couldn't seem to click with each other. they all got ready for the wedding and louise went to check on rose to see how she was doing and if she needed help. she found her mum helping rose out and was surprised at how grown up rose looked "hey little rose, you are looking like a princess" louise commented. "hey honey" scarlett said "need any help?" she asked. "no thanks mum i was actually just coming in to see if you needed help with rose" louise answered smiling. "oh yeah can you just do her hair quickly i have to get ready myself, thanks bubs" scarlett said giving louise a kiss on the head before walking out and going to get ready.

"hey rose, you excited?" louise asked. "YES YES YES I LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS" rose exclaimed excitedly. louise laughed and said "you always look like a princess little rose". louise finished up with rose's hair and they both went to see scarlett who had just gotten ready. they took some photos and then went off to the wedding. it was a small wedding just some of the marvel cast and families and colins friends.

~time skip to when they have just said their vows (is that what it's called??) "in sickness and in health blah blah" yeah basically the most important part - time skip to just after that~

"i now pronounce you husband and wife" the crowd cheered and colin brought scarlett in for a kiss, louise looked away slightly uncomfortable but made it out as if she was just wiping tears. she hadn't really spoken to colin much other than sometimes a "hi" and a "good". the main reason she didn't really want to get close with him is because she was scared he would use her mum and then leave just like all the other ones did. the wedding dispersed into music and chatter as louise went over to her mum and colin with rose about to congratulate her. "congratulations mum, you did it again" louise laughed slightly. scarlett picked up rose and laughed at louises comment.

rose soon got bored in her mums arms after most people went over to congratulate her for getting married, to be honest rose didn't really know what all the fuss was about, she just thought they were all getting dressed up for fun. scarlett put rose down after she saw her getting bored and she excused herself to go find louise, she kinda needed to talk to her. "hey bub" scarlett said, "hi mum" louise replied, "i need to talk to you" scarlett said, "okay let's go somewhere quieter" louise said, they headed outside and sat down on a bench. "louise honey? do you like colin?" scarlett asked, "yeah i just haven't really gotten to know him" louise replied, "and i also don't know how to approach him, like he seems nice but i just don't know how to start a conversation, i'm sorry mum i know that you really like him" louise answered truthfully.

"it's okay, i just want you two to get along, because i think he's the one" scarlett said, "i'm proud of you mum for finding "the one" and i'll think of something" louise said, and so she formed a master plan in her head, step 1: find rose. she walked around for a bit making a few conversations with the marvel cast and some of her family but then she found rose "hey little rose" she said. "louise! yay someone to play with!!" rose exclaimed, louise just picked rose up as she was blabbering on about some random stuff and set of to find colin. rose and colin were quite close so she thought maybe it would be less awkward with rose there, however the plan kinda backfired when rose fell asleep on louises shoulder. "hey louise" colin said as he saw them approaching. "hi colin, i uhh i want to say that i'm sorry" louise said. "sorry for what" colin answered a bit confused. louise took a deep breath and said "i'm sorry for not giving you much of a chance, it was disrespectful of me and i just thought you were another one of those men who came along and said they would stay forever and then leave when they want to"
"hey it's okay, i get it, if i was in your shoes i wouldn't trust anyone near my mum" colin said, a small smile appeared on louises face and she hugged colin kinda awkwardly because of the sleeping rose in her arms.

little did she know that a certain blonde bride had watched that interaction between her husband and her daughter and had the biggest smile plastered over her face, and as the day came to an end and people started going home they newly wedded couple and their family went home too. rose was still asleep somehow and scarlett put her down to bed, she then walked downstairs to see colin and louise cuddled up on the couch sleeping. she went over to them and snuggled into the other side of louise, she then fell asleep after she took a photo of all of them.

~MORNING TIMEEE~

colin was the first to wake and then scarlett, "hey honey" colin said in a hushed tone. "hey col" scarlett replied still waking up a bit. "look at her, she looks so peaceful and happy, you know she came over to me yesterday and said that she was sorry for not giving me a chance" colin said, "i know she loves you really colin, she was just scared on how to approach it, she also has her own little way of showing affection to someone" scarlett explained. "how does she show affection, i'm asking for a friend" colin said jokingly "she will randomly give you hugs and relax around you more" scarlett said, then louise started to stir and wake up little did she know she placed her head on colins lap, as she was waking up she fell off of the couch and groaned at the pain of waking up (honestly same) colin and scarlett just laughed at louise and helped her up.

colin then announced he was going to make breakfast and left scarlett and louise "hey bubs i heard you spoke to him yesterday" scarlett said. "mhm" louise replied still half asleep. "proud of you honey" scarlett said as she stood up and hugged louise, giving her a kiss on her head before whispering "let's go see what he's making".
"mum you need to go wake up rose" louise reminded her, "oh yeah i'll be back, go make sure he's not burning the house down" scarlett said laughing slightly.

louise went into the kitchen and smelt pancakes she went over to colin still half alseep and gave him a hug, colin who only just learnt what this meant hugged her back and beamed, that was when scarlett came into the kitchen with a sleepy rose and saw them and the expression on colins face, she smiled at colin.