meeting aunt yelena (nat)

HI IM HERE

I HAVE COVID LOL

MOVING ON I HAVE BEEN WATCHING MARVEK MOVIES AAAAAALLL DAY AND GOT INSPIRED :)

(currently watching age of ultron and the "aunty nat" gave me inspo) YEEEAAAHHH
this is quite a short one i'm sorrryyyyyy

—————————————————————

y/n was walking into the avengers towers kitchen where her mum was, "hi mama" she said whilst going over to her and giving her a morning hug "hi honey" nat said, "you okay?" she asked "yeah i'm good" y/n replied there was a beat of silence before y/n asked, "when do i finally get to meet yelena?" nat just gave a small laugh and said "i'm not sure baby".  "oh come on i don't even know what she looks like" y/n said.

~time skip~

nat was on her way back home from a mission she was injured but she had yelena with her. they arrived at the compound and y/n was waiting for her mum who she missed dearly whilst she was gone. rocking back and forth on her feet in excitement y/n was watching the jet land and out came nat but she was in someone's arms, y/n didn't really know who this person was but she must've been important since nat trusted them enough to let them help her walk.

"mama!" y/n said whilst running up to her mum. "hey sweetheart" nat breathily managed to get out. y/n mirrored yelenas actions by putting one of her mums arms over her shoulder and aiding her mother into the med bay.

yelena was slightly confused who this person was until they shouted 'mama' this was y/n. natasha had told yelena about her whilst they were on their mission. yelena had done all the talking to other people around them on the way to the med bay but still acknowledged y/n's help with a small appreciative nod.

to be honest this wasn't how either of them imagined meeting each other but they just wanted nat to be okay before introducing themselves to one an other.

~time skip~

nat was stable and okay, she had lost a lot of blood but she was now stable. around her hospital bed was both yelena and y/n who still had yet to talk to each other. "what happened" y/n broke the silence, "she was shot... multiple times" yelena said. y/n knew not to ask further questions because yelena didn't seem in the mood to talk  "i'm y/n by the way" y/n said turning to look over at yelena, "yelena" yelena said. y/n smiled and noticed this amazing vest yelena had on it had so many pockets and y/n remember nat telling her about how yelena loved it so much "i love your vest, it has so many pockets it's so cool" y/n said, and suddenly it was like all tension had left the room, "i know right! it's so cool! and you can hide anything in these pockets, look i have sweets, do you want one? and i even made some of my own modifications!" yelena said with a smile on her face y/n just beamed at yelena.

this went on for hours, them both asking questions about each other "favourite colour" y/n asked "hmm green, you?" yelena said "y/f/c (fav colour)" y/n said. "favourite song on 3... 1..2..3 AMERICAN PIE" "AMERICAN PIE" "omg that song it's so good right?" yelena said  "YES WAIT WE SHOULD LISTEN TO IT NOW!" y/n said and so they did.

when nat awoke she was met with an odd sight which consisted of both yelena and y/n singing their hearts out to american pie and she smiled internally to herself before groaning and pretending to hate it.

"MUM! your awake!" y/n said rushing over to her side, "yeah baby i'm okay" nat said "aunt lena is so cool and we have the same favourite song!" y/n said excitedly to nat  "wow on a nickname basis already how much have i missed?" nat joked. yelena laughed and then went to check if nat was really okay.

let's just say yelena and y/n became the bestest of friends and did everything best friends would do like have sleepovers and both pull sneaky pranks on nat and anyone else whenever they felt like it and sometimes train together too.