stargazing (nat)

i like stargazing lol :)

i also got hit in the face by a football today at school... i have braces and my lip is dead also i couldn't feel half of my face for a solid 5 mins :) anyways hope you enjoy the chapter
———————————————————————————

nat had seen how off tamara was lately, she was always on her phone in her room and never wanted to spend time with her. this made nat sad because she wanted tamara to trust her and open up to her as she was her mother.

tamara was feeling tired and fed up of everything, everyday was the same: wake up, go to school, get home, don't do homework, go on phone, sometimes eat, maybe train, sleep or no sleep. she kinda felt bad about not speaking to her mum though, she just didn't know what to say.

nat had a plan that day though, she was going to set up something and take her daughter star gazing on the balcony of her room. she knew tamara always liked stars and got excited whenever she saw constellations she knew. she set up a cozy place with blankets and pillows ready for when it got dark and tamara was in her room.

tamara was just looking out at a the stars from her room window when her mum came in and hugged her from behind, tamara tensed until she heard nats voice "hi sweetheart" nat said
"hi mum" tamara replied leaning into her slightly
"come with me i have a surprise" nat said resting her head on tamaras shoulder. nat took a hold of tamaras hand and lead her to her room, "close your eyes my love" nat said, tamara did as she was told and when cold air hit her face she was slightly confused. "open" nat said, tamaras face lit up at the sight of blankets and pillows splayed out over the balcony "stargazing?" she asked nat nodded her head and gave tamara a kiss on the head, "you like it?" nat asked hopeful, "yeah it's amazing" tamara replied breathlessly.

they both lied (is that right? layed? lied?) down and tamara instantly got all excited spotting out constellations and pointing them out to nat, "mum look it's the, the that one! see?" she exclaimed with a smile on her face, nat was content at the fact her baby was smiling and happy, she was meant to be stargazing but really she was just looking at her daughter lovingly admiring how adorable she was acting.

later in the night tamara got tired and slightly cold so she snuggled up to nat and closed her eyes "thank you mama" she said to nat "i really needed this".
"your welcome, and just know if you need to talk i am always here and will support you through whatever" nat said
"i love you mum" tamara whispered before falling asleep.
"i love you too darling" nat said kissing her head.

nat then carefully picked tamara up and carried her to her room, placing her gently down on her bed before tucking her in and kissing her head, just as she was about to leave she heard a little "no mama stay" from where tamara was, she walked back over to tamara and whispered "go back to sleep my love, i'll be here but i just have to go get changed okay?" whilst caressing her cheek, tamara lightly nodded her head in response. nat left to go get changed and when she got back she saw two brown eyes looking at her, "go back to sleep honey" she whispered again to tamara. "mum i want to say that i'm sorry i wasn't talking to you much, there's so much going on and i just didn't know what to say to you" tamara said hugging onto nat "we can have this talk some other time if you want, but right now you need to get some sleep, okay?" nat said kissing tamaras head. all tamara did was snuggle up to nat and drift off to sleep.