endgame pt.2 (scarlett)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS

thank you for the suggestion! :) GracyLeStrange07

tbh i had no idea what to write but i hope you like it lol :)

if anyone has anymore suggestions then go ahead, also i will be writing every other day now because school has come back ugh and i have a bunch of clubs after school like swimming (i swim 7 times a week) so i am sorry for slower updates :)
——————————————————————————

libby woke up and saw two green eyes looking down at her she smiled and hid her face in scarletts neck, scarlett kissed libby's head and said "you still wanna talk to the russos honey?" libby just nodded her head to tired to be able to speak. "okay well today we can call them and you can talk to them yeah?" libby nodded again scarlett smiled and kissed libby on the head again.

~ le time skip brought to you by postponing the black widow movie AGAIN ~

it was later in the day, the russos said they were too busy to meet up but can facetime call. in all honesty, libby had no idea what she was actually going to say to the russos but she knew she had a few questions, weather or not they would answer them is a whole different thing. scarlett was about to call the russos and libby just ended up having to improvise half of what she was gonna say. she liked a facetime call though because she wanted to see them too

RiNg RiNg

"hey scarlett, hey libby, what's up" the russos said
"hi" scarlett said
"hey, so um first of all congratulations for endgame" libby said
"thank you" the russos replied with a smile
scarlett walked out of the room to give them some privacy.
"so what did you want to talk about libby?" the russos questioned
"i have a few questions about endgame" libby replied trying to be as polite as possible (you never know she could work with them in the future, don't want to piss them off)
"okay go ahead" the russos said
"first one, why did it have to be black widow" libby said, the russos laughed a little and then said "well it fit her character more, you see natashas thinking was that if she sacrificed herself for the universe her ledger would be wiped" one of the russos said, libby nodded in understanding and then said "okay but then why did tony have to die? couldn't someone else snapped?"
"well you see, we are going to let you into a little secret here, if you want a good plot twist in a book or film, then you kill someone who is one of the side main characters, not the actual main character but someone close to them maybe a friend, but of course in the avengers there is no one main character they are about the same amount equal characters and so we just chose tony because he had a family on the line and thought it would make sense" one of the russos said.
"okay so basically you just want to break the hearts of many" libby said half joking. the russos both laughed and said "sure".
"okay i have one more question" libby said
"shoot" one of the russos said
"will there be another black widow movie after this one?" libby said
"i don't think we have thought about it, but you never know" the russos said.
"hmm okay, well thank you for answering those questions, i felt personally attacked when nat AND tony died because you knew they were my favourite charaters but thanks and congrats anyway" libby said laughing
"we are sorry" the russos said laughing too, libby picked up the phone and handed it to scarlett to say her goodbyes. they then both sat down on the couch and libby cuddled up to scarletts side "you okay my love?" scarlett asked, libby just nodded her head. "everything go well with the russos?" she asked again, "yeah i got a few explanations" libby replied "cool, you wanna watch a movie?" scarlett said, libby just nodded her head again not being bothered to speak.