Chapter 8

(A/N-The text that got sent is attached to the last chapter)

Shit,shit,shit,shit what am I supposed to do they can't find out my secret,but if I tell him it was a dare he will be heartbroken,he will feel like a fool,but i had to for my mum and for Lukey.

I slowly made my way upstaires into our shared bedroom,he was lying peacefully on his bed with his headphones in on his laptop.

He noticed my presence and flashed a warming smile at me,I gave a quick smile back before attacking his lips with my own,I know I probably shouldn't be doing this but this will be the last time I ever kiss him like this.

I pulled away smiling slightly at him.

"As much as I like you greeting me like that,and you should definitely do it more often,what's wrong?"he smiles

"Nothing i just wanted to kiss you,but i do have to tell you something"i whispered my eyes glazing over.

"What's wrong baby"Luke whispered back stoking his thumb over my cheek.

I took a deep breathe,looking at his beautiful face,his lip ring inbetween his teeth his hair in its natural curly state.

"I don't Really love you Luke,I'm sorry it was a dare"i whispered hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"What,no Jai you don't mean that I know you don't you love me like I love you"he argued.

"No Lukey i don't I'm sorry"

"No Jai this isn't fair I love you I've waited so long for you,all these feelings in my head the anger the love everything i was feeling before we got together you made that disappear it was just love that filled my body nothing else just love for you,what about the nights we would cuddle and kiss,all the love yous we shared Jai you have to be lying"he shouted.

"I'm sorry"i whispered tears slipping down my cheeks.

"See now I know that it isn't a dare or you wouldn't be crying Jai jai,your my twin brother i know when your lying tell me what's wrong"he begged s few tears now falling from his eyes aswell.

"No Lukey I'm sorry it was a dare I've got to go"i argued back walking out the door and running downstaires out the front door and down the road.

I just broke his heart i had just torn him down i had just walked away from the one person I love more than anything I had just walked away from my soul mate.