Chapter 10

~Beau's point of view~

I woke up to Luke still tightly rapped around my stomach sleeping peacefully,I smiled down at him sympathetically,seeing my little brother like that was actually heartbreaking it was like he was a child again,but i needed to speak to Jai i needed to know where he is and what's going on.

I unraveled my self from Luke and placed a pillow where I was and snuck downstaires,I grabbed my phone to text Jai.

----------------
To:va jai jai

"Jai i need you to come home or tell me where you are so I can meet you i need to know your safe and I have to tell you about Luke,I'm not mad i promise"
From:Beau bear

To:Beau bear

"I'm at skips sorry if I worried you i just needed time away I'm fine and I'm safe but come to skips if you want to talk to me I'm not coming home yet man"
From:Va jai jai

To:Va jai jai

"Okay bro i will be round in a minute,I love you Jai"
From:Beaubear

To:Beaubear

"Love you too bud"
From:Va jai jai

--------------------------------------

I ran upstaires and chucked some clothes on before writing a note to Luke and James to say I'd gone out.

I ran to my car,and started driving to skips as fast as I can the sooner I sort all this out the better.

Once I arrived i ran to the door before knocking,Skip answered looking like a tired wreck.

"Alrite man where's Jai?"i asked.

"Upstaires in my room,be careful though he won't let anybody in so you could get a couple of shoes thrown you way when you open the door"he laughed.

"alrite bro"i chucked before running to Daniels room.

I opened the door slowly to see Jai lying on the bed looking awful.

"Jai"i whispered.

His head snapped to my direction but as soon as he seen me he started sobbing before racing towards me.

I wrapped my arms around him rubbing his back.

"Jai whats going on,ey what's happened"i asked.

"I can't tell you"he sniffled.

"You can,you can tell me anything I promise"i whispered.

He didn't say another word he just reached into his pocket and pulled our his phone tapping away before passing it to me.

I couldn't believe my eyes,that sickening bastered threatening my family,my little brothers,my mum.

"Right okay,don't worry about it I will sort it out but you need to tell Luke this,he was heartbroken Jai he cut last night he had like a breakdown i had to sleep with him and everything he really isn't in a good place"i explained.

He nodded before sobbing again I wrapped my arms around him I will kill the sick cunt making my baby brothers go through this