Chapter 11

~ Jai's point of veiw~

Beau led me to the front door,my heart was beating hard against my chest knowing the boy I had destroyed was just threw the door made me feel physically sick,I was happy to see him again but so scared at the same time.

Beau swung the door open and that fimilar smell of home filled my nose,Beau glanced at me giving me a sympathetic smile before pushing me lightly towards to staires,I took a deep breathe before allowing my legs to lead me up the staires.

Once I reached the door to our bedroom i quietly opened it to find my Lukey curled up in a ball cuddling a pillow,looking so inoccent but yet so broken,I wanted nothing more than to hold him in my arms and tell him everything was going to be okay but truthfully i didnt know if it was going to be okay.

I silently made my way to the bed,i pulled my top of before joining him on the bottom bunk,I removed the pillow he was cuddling before pulling him into me,he naturally put his head on my chest in his sleep,I slowly ran my hand through his head of curls,before kissing his forehead softly.

His eyes fluttered open,stretching before looking at me wide eyed,he quickly sat up backing out of the bed over to the far side of the room.

"Lukey where are you going,I'm here to explain"i spoke softly.

"N-no get out,get out,Yo-you can't do this to me this isn't fair"he stuttered.

"Baby let me talk,I promise you if you let me explain you will understand,okay?"i asked

He nodded slowly before sitting back on the bed.

"I got a text of Dad saying I couldn't be gay or incest because I would ruin everything for everybody,so he said I had to tell you it was a dare but i promise you Lukey it wasn't a dare I love you so fucking much it hurts,you mean more to me than life itself and I'm so sorry I had to put you through this but he said that if I didn't say it was a dare he would hurt everybody and I didnt want that,I'm so sorry"i explained tears slowly seeping from my eyes.

He stared into my eyes for a minute before lunging at me,he quickly wrapped his arms around my kneck pulling himself into my chest crying quietly.

"i thought I'd lost you,I thought you had gone i just wanted you here with me and you left please don't leave me again,please baby"he sobbed.

"I'm not leaving you i swear to you I'm going nowhere when you need me i will be by your side without hesitation,I'm going nowhere baby"i Whispered into his hair.

He nodded slowly before pulling back out of my chest to press his lips to mine this is where he belonged here with me in my arms my Lukey.