Chapter 12

~Lukes point of veiw~

I woke up with my head resting on Jai's chest feeling his heartbeat slowly pulsing against my ear making me smile to myself,it felt so good being back in his arms.

I slowly sat up kissing Jai on his forehead before climbing out of bed and making my way downstaires,following the noise of my bestfriends and brother in the kitchen.

The smell of bacon filled my senses when I entered the kitchen, Beau turned round once he felt my presence.

"Hey,feeling better now he is back?"he smiled widely at me.

I smiled back at him nodding my head basically giving myself whip lash,he laughed before handing me some bacon and eggs.

I joined james and skip at the table eating my breakfast,laughing and smiling it was nice to be back to normal again.

After I'd finished my bacon and eggs i washed my plate before putting it away,I was just about to sit back down before we heard somebody running down the staires pretty fast,we all give each other a questionable look before the kitchen door swung open to reveal a worried looking Jai with tear stained cheeks, before we could even question what was wrong he ran at me full speed before crashing into me clinging to me like his life depended on it.

"Woah what's wrong?"i questioned into his hair.

"I woke up and you weren't there and I thought I dreamt about you forgiving me last night but you do forgive me don't you? i couldn't help it i was trying to protect everybody,I didn't mean to hurt you i swear,please dont ha-"i cut him off by grabbing his face and smashing my lips to his,he didn't respond at first but shortly after he was kissing me back just as hard.

"Calm down,I just didn't want to wake you so I left you in bed ofcourse I forgive you,you may be a prick but your my fucking prick"i smirked after pulling away from the kiss.

He sighed heavily before wrapping his arms back around me.

"Sit down Beau made us breakfast i will warm yours up for you"i smiled at him.

After Jai had his breakfast we both went and sat in the lounge,cuddling under blankets watching nemo.

"Will you always love me"Jai whispered quietly fiddling with my fingers that were laced with his.

"Ofcourse I will baby,I will love you till the day i die,I will still love you when your old and grey,when you can't play the strings on your guitar anymore,when your singing voice sounds like a dying cat,when you can't walk properly,when you can't run around like a loonatic anymore,when you can't hold your drink properly,when you smell like piss,when you need help doing everything,when you can't hold me like you can now,when you've got no hair left,when your out of breathe from just rolling over in bed,hell i will even love you when I have to wipe your ass for you and shower you it doesn't matter what you look like, or what your are or aren't capable of doing anymore i will love you forever and a day i promise you"i smiled at him.

"I love you"he whispered tears slowly falling down his cheeks.

"I love you too baby forever and a day"i whispered.

"Forever and a day"he repeated.