Chapter 13

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE IF YOU FIND THINGS LIKE THIS HARD TO READ OR TRIGGERING I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF ANYBODY NEEDS TO TALK TO SOMEONE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME

~Luke's point of veiw~

All me and Jai had done all day is watch films and stuff our faces with junk food,cuddling and I was more than happy having him with me laying with me cuddling with me,where he belongs with me but ofcourse nothing lasts forever,including mine and Jai's happiness.

We finally decided to detach ourselves from the sofa and we agreed to go to the park,we grabbed our jackets and headed out the door hand in hand,we were just strolling down the road happy giggling and talking amongst ourselves,but ofcourse me being the dickhead i am had to run ahead telling Jai that I was fastest.

I turned around to see how far behind he was only i couldn't see him at all,I stopped dead in my tracks the smile instantly getting wiped of my face.

"Jai,this isn't funny where the fuck are you?"i shouted.

I waited and waited for a reply just hoping to hear his voice or his cute little laugh but the silence was deathening,tears slowly started leaking from my eyes and you know that feeling you get when you loose your phone or you break something that means alot to you that feeling where your stomach drops and you feel physically sick...yes well that feeling was cursing through my entire body.

I rummaged through my pockets desperately trying to find my phone once I'd retrieved it i tapped in Beau's number frantically after a couple of calls he finally picked up.

"Hey,what's wrong bro"

"Beau it's Jai he has disappeared"i shouted.

"Woah calm down what do you mean disppeared"

"we were walking to the park and I ran ahead because I was racing him I turned around and he was gone I've shouted for him and things but I can't find him"i cried.

"Hey its alrite calm down i will come get you and we will call the police okay where are you?"he asked.

"Just before the park"i sobbed

"Okay wait there alrite i won't be long"he replied before ending the call.

*
*
*
*
*

~Jai's point of veiw~

I watched in awe as Luke ran away laughing to himself,I was about to shout for him to stop but before I could even speak somebody put a hand over my mouth dragging me down the back of the alley way that led to the back of the park before I could even think of what was happening i was pushed to the floor being repeatedly kicked and punched.

I just about opened my eyes after finally the painful beating had stopped I looked up to see my own father smirking down at me,I let out a small whimper causing him to let out a laugh.

He started unzipping his pants making my eyes go wide backing up trying to get away from him,he laughed once again pulling his pants down followed by his boxers,doing the same to me before I felt a sharp pain down below and all I could do was close my eyes and hope for it all to be over letting out little whimpers of Lukes name.