Chapter nineteen x

~Luke's point of view~
~2 months later~

I am so happy Jai is getting back to him old self he still has nightmares and panic attacks every now and then but he is smiling a genuine smile again and that automatically makes me happy.

But obviously nothing's perfect as happy as I am that Jai's happy I didn't ever think that it would be this hard watching Lily and Jai together but god it's hard...so hard first of all they acted like close friends and me and Jai still shared 'I love you's' when we were alone but now they are constantly sucking each other's faces off and cuddling and to be honest I'm jealous,I can't even remember the last time we had a proper conversation he doesn't stay in our room together anymore he stays in the spare room with Lily,I'm not mad at either of them I should of known this would happen when your acting like your in a relationship with somebody and are constantly around them then your bound to start feeling attracted to them I should of thought it through before coming up with the idea and I hate myself for rushing into the plan but at the same time if I hadn't of come up to with this plan Jai would still be happy and I'd do anything if it meant my body was smiling again.

Dad had left Jai alone since He confirmed his relationship with Lily on Twitter which I was more than happy with but I missed Jai so much he wasn't just my boyfriend but he is my brother and I miss how close we were,I miss they way his head would rest upon My chest as he slept peacefully,the way he would smile when he made eye contact with me across the room making little crinkles appear at his eyes,the way when our favourite song would come on he would jump up and start randomly dancing without any awkwardness,the way he would have a dream about me and say my name before giggling then cuddling closer to me all in In all I just miss my boyfriend and my best friend but he is happy and that's all that matters.

I was sat watching TV feeling sorry for myself,when skip plopped down on the couch next to me.

"You alrite man you look down"he questioned worriedly.

"I'm fine" I murmured trying to keep my emotions inside.

"Nah your not bud tell me what's wrong"

I could feel my lip quivering as my emotions tried to show themselves.

"I can't tell you"i cried

"Of course you can I wont say anything mate I will keep it to myself if I need to"he smiled

"Lilly and Jai aren't really together"i blurted out

"What do you mean"he questioned

"Lilly is Jai's beard so dad would leave him alone we were meant to stay together behind everybody's back but we hardly even talk anymore he doesn't stay in my room he stays with Lilly never tell me he loves me back when I tell him he doesn't do anything with me anymore and I miss him skip so fucking much"i sobbed

"Hey hey okay calm down mate,maybe he just needs time he is probably still scared that your dad will find out its fake just stick it out for a bit man and if he still acts weird then maybe try talking to him but I'm sure he still loves you dude"he reassured.

I hope he was right.

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

A/N

I'm sorry it took forever for me to update wanted to thank you all so much for the support means so much love you all x