Chapter 6

~Jai's point of view~

"We really need to tell the boys Jai"Luke demanded.

"i know I'm just scared"i whispered

"Don't be we have eachother and we know Beau supports us mum will so atleast we have family bud,come on let's go speak to them yes? I promise I will be at your side through it all Jye"he smiled.

I smiled back before following him into the kitchen, with every step closer we got my hands started sweating,my legs started feeling as though they were the heaviest things,the fact that I could loose all my friend with in a couple of words scared the shit out of me to be honest.

Luke grabbed my hand giving it a quick squeeze to reassure me before dragging me into the kitchen with him.

"Guys me and Jai need to speak to you"Luke announced.

All the boys gave out little grunts to let us know we could carry on.

Luke smiled at me inidcating for me to go first.

"Right so as you know I admitted I was gay but i also realised I have feelings for Luke,infact no I realised I had to tell sombody that I had feelings for Luke,I've known how I have felt about Luke for over two years and last night I explained to Beau but i didnt realise Luke was behind us,so any way he heard after a while we spoke about it and he admitted he had feelings for me to,so yes basically me and Luke like each other,nothings like official yet but if you all support us then maybe we could make it official and let the fans know"i babbled.

Beau got up and hugged us both followed by James.

"Skip"i asked

"I'm confused so are you gay or bi sexual are you not brothers?"he asked.

"well I suppose we are bisexual because we have both had girlfriends and no skip were still brothers but we like each Other"i laughed.

"Ah right sweet well congrats both of you"he smiled.

Finally my life was looking up I had my soul mate my friends supported now all I has to do was tell the fans,oh god.