Chapter 5

~ Jai's point of view~

After finally stopping the tears I crawled into bed,all the thoughts of my beautiful twin brother filling my head once again.

I thought telling Beau would help me but if anything it's made it worse I've got double the thoughts running through my head knowing that Luke knows how I feel.

My thoughts were interupted by my bedroom door opening revealing the boy of my dreams,my bestfriend,my soulmate.

"Luke"i whispered.

"Jai i need to speak to you bud"he smiled.

"don't worry about it just forget you heard it,I will do my best to ignore what I feel"i smiled back.

"What if I don't want you to forget your feelings"he questioned.

"Wh-what do you mean?"i stuttered.

"Jai i used to have feelings for you to I was going out of my mind for over a year knowing that I could never have you,I could never have the one person I loved the most the one person that made me feel whole,so I ignored my feelings and eventually they went away... or so I thought,once I heard the way you felt all those feelings I once had came flooding back once again and I know it's so wrong because we are twin brothers but my chest aches when I'm not with you,when we sit around watching films and you fall asleep on my lap and you look so innocent I just want you Jai and I'm happy i heard you telling Beau because all though things will be harder I am happier knowing we feel the same and I hope you are aswell"

I couldn't help and smile at his little speech, happy tears slowly falling from my eyes,that empty feeling that's usually in the bottom of my stomach disappearing.

All I could do was look in to his beautiful brown eyes and smile,he slowly made his way closer to me wrapping me in his arms,my head on his chest as tears slowly spilled from my eyes he lifted my head and wiped the tears away with his thumb before slowly leaning in,his plump pink lips landing on mine sending a overwhelming feeling through my body making happy tears fall once again,our lips moving in perfect synch,once he noticed my tears he pulled away quickly.

"Jai why are you crying,aren't you happy about this"he asked softly.

"Happy tears Luke,happy tears"i smiled.

He smiled back before reattaching his lips with mine.

"I love you Luke"i whispered.

"I love you too"he smiled.

I'd got him I'd got my twin brother and got my soul mate.