Chapter 9

(A/N-* SELF HARM WARNING *ROUGHLY HALF WAY THROUGH THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE SCENES OF SELF HARM JUST BEFORE IT STARTS THERE WILL BE LITTLE STARS AND THEN WHEN THAT SCENE IS FINISHED THE STARS WILL BE THERE TO INDICATE ITS FINISHED,IF ANYBODY NEEDS ANY HELP WITH SELF HARM OR JUST NEEDS SOMEBODY FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME)

~ Lukes point of view~

He just left he just ran away after telling me the love he supposedly felt for me was fake it was one big massive lie,my bestfriend,my brother,my boyfriend,my true love,my soul mate just left me heartbroken lying on the bedroom floor and I've never felt so alone.

My chest aches like that feeling you get if you arm or leg goes dead that slow painful ache felt as though it was lying heavily on my chest, my lungs were burning as I gasped for air,thrashing around,screaming sobbing.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me stopping me from thrashing around my head pulled into sombodys chest i slowly looked up to see Beau holding me with tears in his eyes.

"What happened little man ey,come on your alrite now"Beau whispered stroking my hair.

"He left me Beau,he just tore me apart and left me"i sobbed into my big brothers chest.

"Who did Lukey"

"Jai he just left me he told me he never loved me that it was all a dare,he had to do it he crushed me then he just ran and left me Beau,and it hurts it hurts so much,please take the pain away Beau,please please please"I begged.

"It's okay come on calm down if I could take the pain away i would but i can't,I promise you Lukey you will be fine you will be okay in the end"he mumbled against the top of my head as I continued to sob into his chest.

******SELF HARM WARNING*******

I needed to get rid of this pain I needed to feel controle agian i knew how.

I quickly jumped out of Beaus arms and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind me,I rushed over to the loose floor board pulling it up and getting my trusty brown box from below the boards.

I lifted of the lid to see my sharp silver bestfriend i,stripped of my clothes and boxers,before pressing the cold blade to my arms,thighs,hips,stomach slicing away watching the blood poor making me feel once again in control,the pain in my chest quickly overpowered by the pain of the bleeding cuts all over my body.

I could hear Beau screaming for me to stop from the other side of the door,but i didnt care the relief sent pleasure through my body.

I carried on cutting my body until Beau knocked the door down running towards me screaming at me stop but his voice seemed so far away due to my concentration being on the pain I was feeling.

Beau knocked the blade out of my head putting it in the toilet before flushing it.

******SELF HARM SCENE FINISHED*******

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I NEED IT BEAU I NEED IT GET IT BACK"i screamed as my older brother cradled me in his arms.

"Come on Baby its okay,your alrite now"Beau cried into my hair.

I felt a wet cloth on my legs as stinging took over my body once again I looked up to see James cleaning my legs softly tears slowly falling from his eyes.

"I need Jai Beau"i whimpered looking up at my older brother.

"You dont need him Baby,you have me James and Skip"Beau whispered softly.

"I love him"i cried

"I know baby but i love you but seeing you like this luke hurts so much,and I promise you we will get through this i will help you,but listen to me Luke your my baby brother and I need you to hold your head high because you dont deserve this and I promise if you and Jai are meant to be you will work this out,but at this moment I need you to stand up okay I will help you to you room and we need to get you dressed becsuse at the moment your showing me and James your dick and as much as I love you its not something I want to see"He chucked.

Making me crack a smile.

"There that's more like it buddy,keep smiling baby brother it's suits you"Beau whispered whilst helping me up.

He wrapped bandaged around my cuts before putting some clean boxers,joggers and jumper on me.

He pulled me to my bed before kissing my forehead.

He was about to leave but i grabbed his wrist making him look back at me.

"Stay with me"i whispered feeling slightly embarrassed at the fact I needed my older brother with me.

"Ofcourse"he smiled before lifting the covers and joinjng me in bed as soon as he was lying down i rapped my arms around his stomach resting my head in his chest.

I slowly fell asleep safe in my brothers arms whilst he stroked my hair.