🌈6. Seeing Him-Part 2 [DNF]

- fluffiest fluff I have ever written -

Prompt- George has seen Dream. Or has he?

(If you know the artist, comment here, thankyou)

_______

The rest of the car ride was quiet. With Dream stealing glances at George, who was definitely not staring. 

Until suddenly George started looking through his backpack, eyebrows knit deep in thought.

"Looking for something?" Dream asked making him jump.

"Yeah... I packed them... don't know wher-"

"What is it?"

"Nevermind," he said and closed the bag, deciding to take a nap instead.

What was so secretive? Dream thought, but let it slide considering the Brunette was probably jetlagged.

They got home and Dream showed him the Guest room. George showered, got comfy in pajamas and immediately passed out, not even waiting for Sapnap to get off Karl's stream.

About 11 hours later, Sapnap was streaming on his alt account. And Dream was in the Discord call with him, when the door to his room bust open.

George stood there, with messed up hair, crinkled clothes and tired eyes.

"Oh! George! You're up?" Dream said gesturing to his monitor showing him the Discord call.

"OH MY GOD GOGYYY!!!" Sapnap screamed so loud, George heard it from the doorway.

As Dream winced and took his headphones off, George grabbed them, "Hey Sappyyy!" and put them against one ear.

"GEORGEEE!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME YESTERDAY?" 

"Yeah, I was tired. Sorry." 

Dream got up to stretch his legs and held the chair for George to sit in. 

But George ignored him, impatiently drumming on the table, "Ok Sap, you finish your stream and we'll talk later ok?" And left the call before he could protest.

"What the hell George?" Dream huffed.

"I found it!" George produced a plastic bag from behind him and dangled it in front of his face. 

"What?"

George then took a sharp breath in before reaching into the bag and taking it out.

Dream's eyebrows raised, "Are these...?"

"Yup, the Colour-blind glasses!" 

"What? Why'd you bring them?"

George ignored the questions, putting the glasses on and looking around the room, blinking profusely. 

Hands stretched out, he grabbed Dream by the shoulders and looked up at his face. His eyes trailed from the freckles on his cheeks, to the faint lines on his forehead, stopping at his eyes. 

He felt himself move forward and cup his face, "Wow... beautiful," he whispered, sounding more British than ever.

With how close they were standing and the feeling of George's hands on his face, Dream couldn't do anything more than cock an eyebrow in question.

"Your eyes are so..." George trailed off, unable to look away. He began sliding his glasses on and off to see the change.

A huge smile took over Dream's flushed face, "What? George!" he exclaimed and turned away, shoving a hand in the other's face.

"Let me look at you," George grabbed his chin, "Your eyes... are actually... Green!"

Dream couldn't breathe for a few seconds. His heart ached at how sincere George's voice was.  "Yes," he managed to say through the smile, "Yes they are George."

The brunette didn't even realize what he was doing to him. "I like it," he said simply, letting go of his face and stepping back to admire him from a distance. "Yeah... Green is... pretty. I love Green!" he cooed still staring into Dream's eyes.

There was a moment of silence, both lost in each other. Then suddenly Dream leaned down and kissed him. 

George simply froze. And Dream backed up, instantly regretting his actions. 

He opened his mouth to apologize but George pulled him by his collar, bringing their lips together again. 

Dream smiled at the familiar feeling of George's hands on his face. I could get used to this, he thought.

Their intense moment was interrupted by a creaking sound.

They both jumped back and retreated to opposite corners of the room.

Sapnap stood frozen on the doorway, his back turned.

"S-Sapnap?" Dream called out.

But the boy sprinted away, yelling, "Didn't see a thing!"
Running down the stairs, he didn't even wait to get to his room before pulling out his phone and dialling someone, "Dude! You won't believe what just happened!"

A/n

Haha! Just had to include Sapnap in the end! He's the best. 

(Art by Kanwasfound on twitter)

So what'd you think of this one? Was it predictable? Tell me, tell me!

If you liked it, vote & lemme know!

Question- Who do you think Sapnap called in the end?

Also follow me please! (It's free!)

Ok thanks. Have a nice day!