🔥42.I'm Older- Part 2

- Dreamnotnap - Smut - Part 2 of "I'm Older" It's George's turn. I don't have a title yet. Don't even ask.

(This one is too long, I don't have the strength to edit it so deal with it.)

"Come on," George held two fingers out and curled them in.

It felt lewd, derogatory almost. Like he was trying to control Sapnap. The younger would've pouted about it but he didn't hate it right now. Confident George was hot. Especially when his lips curved up mischievously like that. Plus, he was butt naked, and by the looks of it, very hard.

Sapnap crawled closer, looking up at him and smiled tiredly, waiting for an order.

George's cock visibly twitched and a look of pure lust crossed his features, making Sapnap feel accomplished.

"Wow, Sanap..." He touched his cheek gently, "I like it when you listen to me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," He grabbed his hand and placed it on his erection.

Sapnap pulled away, looking up at him coyly. George's brows furrowed but as he was about to complain, he felt something wet on the back of his legs. Dream was planting soft kisses on his butt.

"Wha?" George chuckled, "It tickles."

Dream grabbed the butt cheeks and raspberried on them, making George blush like mad and push him away, embarrassed.

"Oh my god," Sapnap laughed, "He's literally kissing your ass. What a simp!"

Dream laughed and kissed up the soft skin on the back of George's thigh. George bunched up his hand in the blond hair again. Dream moaned and sat up straighter, looking up at him.

"What were you gonna do Dream?"

The blond smiled, "I don't know, what do you want me to do?"

George rolled his eyes and cupped Sapnap's cheek with the other hand, making him look up too.

Taking in the two boys, sat on their knees, ready to please him, George felt his head spin. It was intoxicating. He wanted to freeze time. But the pain and desire swirling in his stomach needed a release. He needed the two men. He needed his boys so bad, it hurt.

Sapnap was the first to break the tension.

"Watch this Dream!" He licked George's leaking cock, making eye contact with the blond.

Dream bit his lip watching George writhe, turning to soft black locks with both hands for support. Sapnap was sucking on his tip, swirling his tongue around the slit. George shivered, his hips bucking violently.

Dream loved how wildly Sapnap gave blowjobs. It was fascinating to watch, and accompanied with George's beautiful body jerking in pleasure, fuck, Dream could watch this all day. But he was stuck in a different dilemma.

His fingers brushed over George's butt cheek lightly, "Um... George would you be against... I mean if you want to.... Uh-"

"Yeah do it Dream."

The blonde's stomach flipped, his mind barely registered the words before George grabbed his head and pulled him toward his butt. And thank god for Sapnap keeping him busy, because he would've lost it if he saw how hard Dream blushed.

Dream hesitantly moved his tongue over the rim in quick successions and George felt his legs turn to jelly as he struggled to focus on the stimulation on both sides. He almost fell twice, from the sheer weakness in his knees.