🌈16. Do it and I'll stop [DN]

- Fluff -

Inspired by this art by @damianito_ on Twitter

_______

"Smapnap!" Dream called out from the couch, "Do you want wings?"

Sapnap groaned from his room, "Stooooooop!" 

"What?" the blond walked over, leaning against the doorframe, "I'm just asking so I can order it... Smapnap" he said holding his phone up.

Sapnap swivelled his chair and peered at him with narrowed eyes, "Call me Smapnap one more time and we're gonna have issues."

"Oh!" Dream feigned surprise, "Okay Snapchat." 

"Dreeeeeeeeaaaamm!"

The blond walked over and leaned against the desk, raising his eyebrows, "You know how to make me stop."'

Sapnap got out of his chair, "Ugh..." and jumped face-first onto his bed, groaning, "How long are you gonna-?"

"Do it and I 'll stop."

"NOOOO!"

"Come on Smearcat, it's not that difficult! Just once-"

"Shut uuuuuuuppp!" 

_

After a whole day of protesting, Sapnap finally couldn't take it anymore. 

"... don't know about Catnap, he might-" 

"Oh my god! FINE!" the younger slammed his hands on the dining table, making the blond look up from his laptop.

He huffed and disappeared into the blond's room.

Dream chuckled and whispered into the mic, "It worked," before closing the laptop shut.

He leaped to his feet and found his phone, "Good call Flapjack!" Opening the camera app, he waited by the door.

After a minute, Sapnap walked out wearing Dream's green hoodie, rolling his eyes at how loose it was on him.

"Aww..." Dream cooed, clicking multiple pictures.

"Hey! no!" Sapnap grabbed the phone, "I didn't agree to photos!"

Dream held his hands up in a surrender, "Ok, ok," He 'd already gotten a couple good shots.

He stepped back and titled his head, taking in the sight. 

The hoodie falling below his waist like a dress, his hands completely disappearing in the sleeves. His face sprinkled pink and eyes looking down shyly. Dream wanted to capture all of it in his mind.  

"You look soooo cute!" he chirped, placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

Sapnap's face turned red from embarrassment, "No..." he pushed the sleeves back, "I look so... small. And I hate it."

Dream wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close to his chest, "But I love it!"

"Of course you do!" Sapnap pushed him away playfully, rolling his eyes, "Tall man, of course you do."

"Hey!" Dream cupped his face, meeting his ocean eyes, "I love you. Small or tall."

Sapnap held his gaze, his brows furrowing at the impossibly sincere expression. 

Then he turned away, pulling at the rim of the hoodie, murmuring, "I always wanted to be big and strong and tall..."

"You are big," Dream squeezed the younger's bicep, looking him up and down, "and so Strong."

Beads of sweat formed on Sapnap's forehead, hearing the hungry tone in his voice. A small smile tugged at his lips, as he felt Dream's eyes checking him out. But he quickly cleared his throat and continued, "But I'm not tall! And loose clothes like this... make me feel... I don't... I never like them." 

Dream's smile faded, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to see you in them once. You don't have to-"

"No..." Sapnap looked up into his warm green eyes, brushing a thumb against his cheek, "But for you... I don't mind." 

He ran his fingers through Dream's blond locks and bunched them into a fist, pulling him into a deep and satisfying kiss.

After a couple breathless moments, he pulled away, "This is mine now by the way," he said gesturing to the hoodie, "you're not getting it back."

Dream chuckled and kissed him affectionately on the forehead, "As you wish."

A/n

While I was working on the Grief series, its been a bit much. So took a break and saw this art on pinterest. And just HAD to write it!

Vote if you liked!

Ok! Have a nice day!