🌈12. ADHD [DN]

- Comfort Fluff -

This is the Part 2 of Face Reveal Discussion.

Prompt- Dream's ADHD flairs up when he's nervous. So what happens when he has to do a face reveal, live in front of hundreds of thousands of people?

 So what happens when he has to do a face reveal, live in front of hundreds of thousands of people?

(Art by @ayetypical on twitter)

_______

"We might break Tommy's record," Karl said to Mr Beast.

They were hosting the stream together, very awkwardly because Dream couldn't say no to Mr freaking Beast.

The two had a studio setup in North Carolina while being in a discord call with Dream who had a separate camera crew setup in his house back in Florida.

"Yeah, how many viewers are we at right now?" Mr Beast asked someone behind the camera, "578k viewers already?"

"Wooooo! Let's goo!" Karl exclaimed bouncing on the spot.

"Well, Karl sure is excited!"

"Yes!" he held up a poster to the camera, with DREAM IS SO HOT! written on it with different coloured markers, "Sapnap helped me make this," he lied.

"Is that what you were doing this whole time?" Mr Beast smacked his forehead jokingly.

___

Dream stood in Sapnap's room, adjusting the sleeve of his signature green hoodie. Unable to decide whether he should leave it down or pull it up.

Sapnap entered the room, hugging him from the back. Dream met his eyes through the mirror.

They could vaguely hear Karl interviewing Punz. There was a lot of yelling.

Sapnap spoke after a minute, "It was kinda nice being the only one that knew what you looked like."

"Yeah?" Dream smiled, nuzzling into Sapnap's cheek, "You're still the only one that's gonna live with me."

"Hm..." Sapnap hummed, "That's true."

They walked hand in hand to the hallway.

A guy with headphones on, put mics on both of them.

While Dream was getting miked, Sapnap replied to George in the Dreamnapfound Group chat.

_______________________________________

Dream💚Nap🧡found💙

_______________________________________

Gogyy💙

AAAh 😖😭😭😣😩😭😭

😰this is it