🌈19. Cuddle with me [DNN]

- Fluff -

Requested by storiesss4937
The request was only for a DNF fluff but I couldn't help but add Sapnap in there. Hope you still like it.

Prompt- Gogy wants cuddles. 

(Shoutout to @muffindemon for making this cute art inspired by this chapter💖-Check them out at @xxb_e_e_xx on twitter)

_______ 

'Minecraft, but you get splashed by random potions and the effects are permanent.'

Usually they'd record a video like this, but Sapnap wanted something to stream. So here they were, screaming in the middle of the night, running around in a block world.

Dream muted as a yawn took over his face. His vision blurred as he looked over at the time. It was 12:25 am. They had been streaming for an hour already.

"Where did you go?" the younger's panicked voice came through the headphones, "Dude, don't leave meeee! We can't give up now."

Dream shook his head, and unmuted, whining "This is impossible! I can't even see anything!" 

His character had blindness & slowness. He had been running back from spawn after dying for the millionth time that stream. When suddenly, he started taking damage. 

"What? What's happening?" Waving his wooden sword around, he heard the sound of a potion and shrieked, "NOOOO... There's a WITCH!" his voice cracked as he screamed, "I'M POISONED! AAAH."

"Puleez don't die again," Sapnap begged but it was too late. 

You Died! 
Dream was splashed by Witch using magic.

Score: 11

"That's it. I'm DONE!" Dream slammed his hands on the desk, "Chat, this is too difficult."

"No, no no come on Dream, just run back. Please, I'm stuck in this hole with 2 hearts. There's a stupid ghast here. Bring me fooood."

The blond clicked the 'spawn again' button, sighing, when a message flashed in red in the chat.

Potion Number 3 in 
3... 2... 1

Sapnap immediately screamed, "OH MY GOD! Water Breathing? WHAT WILL I DO WITH- Ugh! I'M IN THE FUCKING NETHERRR!"

Dream felt better knowing that he wasn't the only one having a shit time.

"I got fire res," he chuckled.