🌈10. Moded Among Us [SNF]

- Fluff -

Prompt- George upsets Sapnap on stream and feels terrible

(Above art is by @samwitcch on twitter)

_______

George widened his eyes as the word 'Jester' appeared on his screen.

"Oh my god! This is it guys!" he clapped and turned to the camera, "Uh... ok we have to look sus. How do we do that? Aah... Guys I'm freaking out!"

As he was frantically running around the map, a body got reported.

"Already?"

It was chaos. No one had any information.

"Yo George, where were you?" Sapnap kept asking, making a devilish grin appear on the brunette's face. 

He fake stuttered and avoided the question to look sus.

And guess it worked because right at the end of the meeting, Sapnap squeaked, "I'm watching you Gogy!"

George quickly muted and explained his plan to chat, "Ok, So guys! Guys! Listen," he clapped excitedly, "Sapnap wants to vote me out. I know him. So I'm just gonna use that. Stick with him and he'll do his thing."

The plan was going fine except Sapnap eventually caught on.

In the end, it was just 3 people left- George (the Jester), Sapnap (crewmate) and Toast (the killer).

"There's no way I win this," Sapnap said sadly.

George's eyebrows raised sympathetically, knowing it was true, "Aw... Sappy."

"No George, Please vote for Toast. I know it's him."

"We don't know that. Because I don't know where you were. I don't think-"

"I know you have an ulterior motive George."

An intense silence settled as George realised he knew. But he couldn't give up. He was in too deep. 

"George, if you love me, vote for toast." 

"What?" George exclaimed, "That's not fair. Real life threats are not allowed."

"We both have already voted," Toast broke his silence, playing his own mind games, "George, vote for Sapnap... you know you want to."

"Noooooo! Toast! I know it's you!" Sapnap yelled, "George! George, if you love me, vote for him."

George rolled his eyes at the camera, letting out a frustrated groan. 

The timer ticked... 7... 6... He had to do something... 5... He looked at Sapnap's profile picture on Discord and then at chat. Everyone was telling him to vote for Toast. But it was his first game as jester, he couldn't just back down. 4... 3...