🔥14. Who do you love more-Part 2 [DNN]

- Smut -

WARNING- SMUT, SEX, BONDAGE 

Prompt- Dream picked George as his favorite. What's Sapnap gonna do?

(Comment artist here, thankyou)

_______

George chuckled as Sapnap threw Dream on the bed. 

A red tint appeared on the blond's cheeks as he pressed his legs together, embarrassed at how much the manhandling turned him on.

"Too late to be shy," Sapnap said forcing his legs apart, earning a breathy noise. 

Knowing Dream was enjoying his reaction made Sapnap mad. His mind raced, as he pulled the other' clothes off.

How does one punish a masochist? Dream literally had a boner from being thrown around. Pain of any kind would not really be punishment to him. And Sapnap wanted Dream to regret picking George. Regret not picking him. 

Dream propped up on his elbows but Sapnap pushed him back, climbing on top of him. He pinned Dream's arms to the bed with his knees and sat on his torso so he couldn't move. 

He noticed the way Dream bit his lip, holding in a moan. He was enjoying this too much. 

Who does he think he is? Why does he get to pick between them?

Dream closed his eyes, waiting to be touched, kissed and teased.

But the Texan leaned in and whispered, "Wrong answer. You fucked up," before sitting up straight.

He exchanged a look with George, who giggled and walked out.

"What are you going to do to me?" Dream asked coyly. 

He knew he had hurt Sapnap's ego. Now he was gonna want to prove his dominance. And Dream couldn't wait to see how.

"Nothing," Sapnap said casually, looking everywhere but at the man under him. The only real punishment to a self-centred brat like Dream- Nothing.

George returned with a purple box, making Dream widen his eyes and lick his lips in excitement. He was gonna get punished. A vibrator maybe? Classic. Spanking perhaps? He was so ready for this.

The brunette placed the box in Sapnap's lap and bit his lip, looking seductively at Dream. Meanwhile, Sapnap fished out silk ribbons from the box. 

Dream shivered as George circled around the bed, trailing a finger along his side. 

His arms were lifted up as Sapnap secured his wrists to the headboard, still not making eye contact.

"Look at meee," he whined but Sapnap continued ignoring him, whistling to himself.