🔥💔9. He should've left [DNN]

- Angsty smut -

WARNING- MASTURBATION

Prompt- Sapnap overhears a Private call. Will he leave?
(Jealous Sapnap)

Here's an accurate representation of the vibes 
👇

Here's an accurate representation of the vibes 👇

(Art by B4SSIL)

_______

The three of them had been in a discord call together for hours, discussing some ideas for the shots channel while George edited his video.

The whole time, Sapnap's internet was glitching. He kept leaving and joining the call without meaning to. After many unsuccessful attempts to fix it, he finally slammed his table, "I'm done with this shit. Bye for real this time!" and left the call.

His doorbell was going off so he stomped over. 

His sister pushed past him and opened the door before he could. Her boyfriend stood at the doorway holding flowers. She dragged him away from the house before Sapnap could ask anything. He simply glared through the living room window, watching as they hurriedly got into a cab.

"Don't shit your pants like yesterday!" he yelled making both of them crease as they drove off.

He treaded back to his room, pissed. Even his baby sister had a date. And here, he had been stuck in the friend zone for years.

Sitting down at his desk, he decided to join back the call, to complain to Dream. Any excuse to talk to him was good.

But when he put his headphones on, there was some suspicious whispering.

"Oh my god! Dream!"

"What? Just do it. It's just us."

Sapnap got curious & rubbed his hands excitedly. His glitched internet was gonna pay off. He could eavesdrop on whatever embarrassing shit they were talking about and tease them about it tomorrow, hopefully on stream.

Suddenly George's camera turned on. He was giggling.

Sapnap's eyebrow shot up, confused. Why do they need camera for editing?

"You're so pretty," Dream said, making Sapnap scrunch his face in annoyance.

"Dream!" George blushed, covering his face with a grey sleeved arm. With the sprinkle of pink on his cheeks and his smile so bright, Sapnap couldn't disagree. He was pretty.

"Sapnap might come back-"

"Oh come on now," Dream replied, "his internet won't let him join back even if he wanted to."

Sapnap flinched as they laughed. His icon didn't seem to appear on screen even though he was in the call.

"I... I don't know... don't wanna start," George mumbled and turned off his camera.