🔥41.I'm Older [DNN]

- Smut -

WARNING- SEX, THREESOME, ORAL

Prompt- Just sex.
(Really long smut chapter just for yall)

Dream was sat on George's bed, wrapped up in blankets like a burrito. He raised his eyebrows at the older, "Really?"

"Yeah," George swivelled in his desk chair idly "I just think it's a fair way to decide positions. Plus, I like my chances today."

"Do we have to?" Sapnap groaned from the floor, "Can't we just go with the flow? Why does it have to be a competition?"

"I thought you liked competition?" 

"But I'm hornyyyy," he whined, earning a wheeze from Dream. He scooted over to sit by Dream's legs, "Let's get to it already."

"He's only saying that because it was my idea," George complained.

Sapnap sunk his face into Dream's lap, muffling his groan, "I don't wanna play Minecraft right now!"

George stood up, "You should listen to your elders Sapnap."

"Yeah, we get it, you're old," Sapnap countered without turning around. He slipped his hand into the blanket burrito and caressed Dream's thigh, mustering his best smoulder, "Are we doing this or what?"

Dream held his gaze, losing his train of thought in the glimmer of his pretty eyes. Before his brain could catch up, he had thrown the blankets aside and crawled down to the carpeted floor. The younger raised his arms up with a smug smile and Dream pulled his t-shirt over his head.

Snaking an arm around his waist, Dream leaned in, "George is right actually." Fingers moving black hair out of the way, lips trailed a slow, sizzling kiss down his neck, "You're the youngest, so you should be a good boy and bottom today."

Sapnap exhaled nervously, his confidence melting in the strong grip. He hurriedly pushed away from his silky voice. The blond looked too smug, so Sap grabbed his hoodie and yanked it off, "You can't make me."

Dream smirked ear to ear and moved his hand down the younger's sides slowly.

"No," George grabbed a handful of Dream's hair and pulled him back, "I am older than both of you. So you both will listen to me."

He towered over them. The shaky breath that escaped Dream went unnoticed. His eyes watered at the tight grip on his hair, the masochist in him wanting more. He struggled against it to increase the pain, feeling his member grow.

"Are you even listening?" George yanked it again, making Dream whimper and move his hands up in surrender.

Sapnap noticed the wet spot on his shorts and smiled devilishly. He reached over and palmed him. Dream moaned, holding onto the arm and grinding into it. Sapnap let Dream guide his hand around his clothed boner, and squeezed his exposed throat with the other hand.

George's face scrunched up. He wanted control today and they were just being difficult.

"Guys, I'm talking here," He clutched Sapnap's hair too, hoping to stop him. But the boy barely noticed, busy devouring the other.

Dream pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air, "Ohh ggod, uh. Please..." The hand around his neck loosened then tightened repeatedly, sending Dream's mind into a frenzy.

"Stop it, you two," George tried to get attention by yanking both of them away.

But it was the last straw needed to send Dream over the edge. He moaned breathlessly as his body tensed, "f-fuckk... ooh... ggghod..."