🌈18. Valorant [SNF]

- Fluff -

Prompt- Just something dumb I saw on Pinterest.

_______

"Did you hear anything I just said?" George stood cross armed, unamused. His eyes scanned the back of the black haired boy screaming profanities into his mic, nose inches from the monitor.

He'd been sitting there all day playing Valorant. The plate of lasagna sat by his keyboard, untouched. He was all praise when he tasted it, but now look at it.

"That's it," George huffed. He needed to get his mind off the stupid game. 

So he took a couple steps back and jogged towards the boy. "Sanap!" Putting on a worried tone, he pulled his headphones off, "I need to tell you-"

"What are you doing? Stoooop!" whined the younger, "Give it baaack." He reached for him but retreated his hand, clicking rapidly.

George threw the headphones onto the table and pet his head, "Listen, listen. Sanap!"

The screen flashed red. He'd died in game.

"NOOOOO," he turned to the older, huffing, "Look what you did. Whaaaat do you waaaaant?"

"I'm jealous of you."

"I was literally- abou-" Sapnap blinked, taking in the serious tone. The chair swiveled and he touched the older's hand apologetically, "What? Jealous? Why? Where is this coming from? Did I do something wrong?"

"It's because... because," George looked down, then gave Sapnap the most innocent look, "Because your boyfriend is way hotter than mine."

He sniffled and stormed out of the room dramatically.

Sapnap's brows furrowed in confusion, "But Dream is your boyfriend too. What are you-"

He sat there for a moment, scratching his head while noises from his headphones echoed in the room. Then it hit him.

"Wait, did you just?" he ran after him yelling, "GEEEOORRRGEE! Get back here you little shit!"

A/n

I've been so busy recently, haven't gotten the time to write anything. But it's been killing me- not posting. So here is something.

Vote if you liked. 

Also, if you have ever taken the time to vote on any of the chapters or comment something, thankyou. Seriously, It feels so nice knowing that someone else gets joy from reading my work... you know? 

And if you are one of the people that went the extra mile to follow me, you are a special bean! You make me so happy. So extra special Thankyou to you. <3

Ok bye! Have a nice day!