🔥47.Never Together-Part 1 [SNF]

Smut - SNF

Prompt - Inspired by MCC 22. The SNF Lore on that one was mad. These days I don't care if I watch MCC fully, but cant miss the SNF homoerotic roleplay before it. I mean how are there still people who claim DNF > SNF? How?? Are you seeing this shit?

 Honestly, I wrote this ages ago and forgot to publish it, so here it is.

The message dinged in Sapnap's talkie holder, going unnoticed amidst the excited squeals of his teammates

The message dinged in Sapnap's talkie holder, going unnoticed amidst the excited squeals of his teammates. He pulled his green hood on, basking in the stupidity of their gecko costumes. He really went all the way this time. A sudden need to show his best friends hit him. A quick look at his com device and his brows knit together.

Gogy💙

Surpnurp...

You know where I am...

His legs moved on their own, pushing through crowded hallways, past nervous contestants and dodged patrolling Admins whizzing above their heads. 

When he ducked under the winding staircase outside the practice arena, a cold hand wrapped around his arm and pulled him down.

"Grge..." he whispered and a gentle thumb danced on his cheek.

"You found me," the brunette whispered back.

George sat there, squished in the tight spot, hair falling over his eyes, pale lips stretched in a wide grin. But Sap missed his blushed skin and red lips.

Sapnap took the small man into himself, "Why are you grey-scaled?"

Slim shoulders jumped up and down and a rather loud chuckle fell past colourless lips, "Some fan-service thing they wanted our team to do," The Texan exhaled and George immediately brushed the topic off, "Don't worry about it." He pulled on the hood of Sapnap's green onesie, "What's this?"

A giggle escaped him, "I'm a gecko... pakaw!"

The older's laugh bounced off the small closet-like space. They huddled closer under dim lit stairs in their unspoken tradition, enjoying each other's company.

"I wish you were with me," George murmured, like he always did.

"I am with you," Sapnap squeezed him tight, "Here."

The words had been exchanged between them in so many ways, so many times, but the depth, the resonance never changed.

A long sigh escaped the younger, a thousand words at the tip of his tongue, some teasing, some genuine but George spoke first.

"Surpnurp, I'm so sad."

"Hm?"

"Why are we never together?" George switched positions so quickly, the younger could hardly process it, "Make it better Surpnurp," His butt was pressed against Sapnap's member as he leaned into the wall. 

Sapnap had thought that in a situation like this, he would at least have hesitated. But he grabbed his waist so quickly he could've given him a whiplash.

Grey pants and green onesie came off, hands searched and grabbed and claimed.

Someone could totally walk by and see them half naked on top of each other. But the thought only crossed his mind after he'd tried to squeeze into the older and heard his loud ass groan. 

"Shh..." he had tried, as if it wasn't his kryptonite.

His stomach tightened when half of his member had been swallowed by George's hole. 

"You prepped? Sheesh."

The older moaned, a hint of pain evident in his voice.

Caring hands rubbed his sides and George grinded back, making Sapnap bottom out. He almost screamed while the older was panting wildly.

A few loud pants later, both moved in sync, slaves to their own pleasure.

An ascending pace set in, stealing George's breath away.

"You know, I hate killing you," the younger confessed while thrusting lazily, "Hate seeing you burst into nothing."

George moaned involuntarily into the wall, "hate seeing me bust?"

"Shut up idiot," Sapnap thrusted faster, edging close to his orgasm, "Hurry up, I'm gonna..."

George moaned aloud, being pushed so far into the brick wall, there were definitely going to be marks. His legs trembled when a certain bundle of nerves was drilled into at an ungodly speed.

Sapnap clutched the older's waist tightly as he tried to focus on not busting first. There was a moment of silence before both men reached a loud climax. George moaned gibberish remotely resembling Sap's name and grinded through their shared high. Sap's toes curled and he pulled George by his hair, praise sputtering out of him. George's offending tshirt was in the way, but he didn't have the patience or energy to take it off. He settled for embracing him from the back as they shuddered together, his cock slowly going limp and slipping out.

They cuddled in a pile for a couple minutes before George complained, "So sweaty."

A quiet laugh filled his heart, "You picked this spot."

The warm moment was broken too quickly when they fell onto the cold concrete floor in a heap, panting and shoving each other away.

"I didn't pick it. It just happened-" George's eyes locked on something past Sapnap's, but it went unnoticed by the younger.

An announcement rang through the speakers.

"The Championship will begin in 5 minutes. Until then, enjoy some of the funniest moments of last year." A loop of some dumb parkour fails played on the 3D screens around the arena.

The two players under the stairs gathered their clothes and scrambled out of there after a couple messy kisses.

.......

A/n

This is part 1. Vote if you liked.