Chapter Sixteen | ChaosXClan

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I heard children screaming in my ear first thing in the morning.

"What the f—"

"I'm so sorry!" Alice shouted at a groggy and confused Francis and me. "They wanted to see the guests; I'm so sorry!" She apologized and ushered the hoard of children out the door, slamming it behind her while scolding the kids.

"Who the fuck were those kids...."

"I don't know...and I don't really care that much..." Francis responded sleepily.

"We could've been fucking for all they know," I sighed.

"Something tells me they are already aware of sex based on this household."

"Ja, that's probably true...." I yawned, stretching and sitting up.

I got out of bed, leaving Francis to sleep in, and wandered down the hall in my pajamas still.

"Hallo?" I called out.

"How can I help you, sir?" I heard a cheery voice behind me and turned around to see a young woman in traditional maid attire.

"Eh...could I get a change of clothes?" I asked her, and she nodded enthusiastically. "Follow me right this way, sir," she beckoned and walked to the end of the hall and around the corner.

I was led into a shared walk-in closet and heard Ludwig somewhere in the changing rooms getting himself ready for the day.

"Let me know when you've found what you like," the maid asked, and I nodded.

"Ja."

I looked around, and the maid struck up a conversation with me. It was only natural for a human to be interested in any vampire she came across.

"Are you from Germany?" She asked politely, and I nodded.

"Ja. I was born in the Holy Roman Empire; I grew up with the Teutonic knights and settled in Prussia after that. After the war, we switched to west Germany, and we've been there ever since."

She smiled in delight at my detailed response.

"That's amazing! No one in this clan has such a history," she informed.

"Oh really? I know they've been through some things for sure. I mean, Amelia died in the fields, Alfred was a victim of the British after being labeled a traitor, Matthew had to kill his father to save his life....lots of things," I mumbled as I continued trying to find comfortable day wear.

"That's amazing. I could never imagine..." she trailed off, hand over her mouth.

I finally found a comfortable enough shirt and jeans in my size and showed them to her.

She nodded, looking excited, and led me to the changing stall.

"You aren't from this clan, so I should inform you I also provide a service in which I can undress and dress you myself," she piped up.

I blushed. Of course, they did. Why couldn't I have known about all this before dating ___? I'd have fucked the daylights out of this petite, energetic maid.

She continued to smile at me, and I smiled back but raised my hands in objection. "That sounds great, but I'm exclusive with another woman right now," I informed.

She looked a little sad, so I added mostly jokingly, "my Bruder in the stall over wouldn't mind, though, I'm sure."

"Gilbert!" He shouted at me, and I started laughing.