six

MATTEO'S POV:

You can leave", I glare over to the naked blonde sprawled out on my bed. She gives a small nod and wraps the silk around her and walks over to her clothes.

I thought about how good it will feel to stand her up and watch as her smile slowly fades when she realizes I never showed. Her eyes would glisten under the street lamps while I watch from around the corner and feel good watching her in pain. Sadly, I must go and put some stupid fucking act on.

I spray some Dior Sauevge on my all-black suit and place my black rings on my fingers.

Fuck I should just stand her up.

The blonde girl had already left by the time I grabbed my keys and walked into the elevator. What was her name again? Whatever.

Oh fuck. I didn't even plan any reservations for tonight. I mean I've never even been to New York, so how the hell am I supposed to find a fucking place? I flip over my phone in my hand and search for the most exquisite Italian restaurant near me.

"Can I make a reservation for tonight?", I ask into the phone. The elevator dings and I hurry to the car, but before I do I look at the dent in the back.

I have to get that fucking changed, great.

"I'm sorry sir, but you have to call at least a week prior", the fuck talks through the phone.

"Look dick, I will come to the fucking restaurant and tie you down while you watch as I put a bullet through your worker's head."

Yeah, that'll shut the bastard up.

"A-a seat will be waiting for you sir", his voice shakes while he hangs up the phone. Sometimes I love the power I hold and how people tremble in fear when they so much as look at me. Other times I find myself wishing someone wouldn't see me as a monster or the devil. But maybe I do it to myself?

~

Pulling up into the driveway, I watch as the glass door opens up when I get out and walk over to the steps.

Fuck-

Her hair was bundled up into a bun, with braids wrapping around it as two strings fell in front of her face. A babydoll, the pink dress was wrapped around her tightly and showed her bust with open arms. I felt my eyes fall to hers buried in excitement, but also worry as I scanned her face.

"Admiring me?" She grinned while walking closer.

My eyes.

Everywhere.

From the diamond heels, she wore to the way her pearly whites showed through that gorgeous smile. I forgot for just a second why I could ever hate someone like her. I never saw her as beautiful when I saw her through the car mirror, but now it's like the only thing going through my mind right now is admiring this flawless woman.

"Yes", I said back before even realizing what the fuck I just said. Her eyes widened in surprise at my response and snapped over to mine. "Let's go", I cleared my throat and opened the passenger side for her.

Before climbing in she walked over to the dent and ran her fingers on it. "I'm sorry for doing this", she whispered and looked back at me.

"Yeah it's fine", I rolled my eyes and placed my hands in my pockets. She stared at it for a few more seconds before getting into the seat with a smile on her face.

I should've stood her up.

"Can I play music?" She looked over at me during the very quiet and long car ride. I gave a tight nod and her face gleamed with excitement as she pulled up her phone and connected it to Bluetooth.

"What music do you listen to?" She asked as she tapped her fingers against the screen.

"I like everything, really", I spoke while my eyes stayed on the road.

" Go ahead and cry little girl, nobody does it as you do", she started singing to the music. " I know how much it matters to you. I know that you got daddy issues."

"For fucks sake", I mumbled and quickly turned that shit off. She looks over at me and furrows her eyebrows.

"Didn't you just say you liked any music?"

"Yeah, but not that piece of shit", I muttered and looked over at her.

Her eyes fell and her fingers grabbed onto her ring and started playing with it.

Why the fuck does she always do that?

"What's that shit called anyway?"

"I'm not sure it's just a stupid song from the band Neighbourhood", she whispered and looked out the window.

"Oh."

I sighed and gripped onto the steering wheel while we came up to a red light. "You looked beautiful", I say.

"Thank you", she blushed as the red light shined on her face. I wonder what it would look like if she bent down and wrapped her lips around m- "you look handsome."

I pulled into the restaurant that was brightened by candles, wrapping around the outdoor tables. I took her hand in mine and walked over to the entrance where a skimpy dude was standing.

"Name?" He asked while staring down at the paper.

"Creed", I growled and watched as his eyes slowly moved up to mine and gulped down a bowl of spit. I raised one eyebrow at him and watched as his head nodded, "Y-yes right this way."

Davina walked in front of me and took a seat in one of the chairs. Her face glowed from the candles and her eyes were glistening while they looked around. "This is beautiful", she breathed and grinned up at the sky.

~

"Favorite color?" She beamed up at me.

I looked over at the cup of water and thought about it for a second. Yellow is fucking ugly and reminds me of piss, blue is basic and everyone's favorite color and pink are too damn much.

"I suppose red", I shrugged and looked back at her. Her head tilted to the side, wanting more of an explanation. "I think the color holds value in a way. It's bright and daring and bleeds through the page compared to other colors."

And of course, I find myself staring at it every day, but I think I'll leave that part out.

"Wow", she said and placed her chin in her palm. "Mine would be emerald green."

"Ok, next question."

What the fuck am I on a TV show?

"So tell me about your family", she asked while taking a bit of the alfredo pasta. I cleared my throat and looked up at her.

"I'm not close with my father and I have no siblings", I quickly close off the subject and take a heaping bite of my food. Her eyebrow raised as she looked at me and back down at her food.

"Your mother?"

I felt the fork fall onto my plate and a sharp ring vibrates through the warm air. My hands curl up into fists and my eyes go into slits as I stare at her. "Do not speak of my mother."

I stood up from my seat and walked over to the car pulling a cigarette out and lighting the tip. The smoke filled my lungs and felt as though it was oxygen letting me breathe again.

Placing the cigarette under my shoe and crushing the remains into the cement, I walked back to the table where I saw a blonde.

And a brunette.

I know that blonde.