thirty-five

DAVINA'S POV:

*3 hours before*

I moan in pain and feel the back of my head pulse as I slowly begin to open my eyes and clear my vision.

My hands are tied in rope behind a chair, and my sweatshirt and the back of my head are soaked with blood.

I look around at the empty opening and notice all the detailing in the rustic walls.

It looks like we're in some type of wear-house, but no one is standing around me.

I try to tug on the ropes but I hold back a groan from the freshly made wounds around my wrists.

I turn my head and see the wide doors open, and I try to slowly work for my hands out but it's just causing more blood to spill.

"Look who's awake", some guy cheers and I glance at him from the side.

I remember him...

I kicked him in the dick before I believe?

"How's your dick?" I mumble and look at the sneer written on his face.

"Suck it and you'll know."

"No thanks I only like big things in there", I wink and bite my lip when his face turns red.

"I think I like her", another voice echos off the walls and I watch a tall figure stand in front of me.

His brown hair slicked back and a leather jacket hugging his waist.

"Get inline", I mumble and watch his mouth quirk up in a smirk.

"Our smart little thing aren't ya?"

If we weren't in the situation I'd say he was pretty handsome, but I'm just thinking about getting the fuck out of here

"Oh she is", I hear a familiar voice from behind me and I narrow my eyes.

"Goodie the whole party's here", I grumble and watch Luca sway right past me and grin at me.

But then my eyes stop dead when I see three boys come into my clear vision.

No no-no.

"Oh yes, you've met them right?" Luca says. "Matteo, Carter, and Andrea."

I glance back down at the ground and stop myself from looking at Matteo.

"Didn't know this is a fucking reunion", I say and only keep my eyes on Luca.

The man with brown hair who I've decided to name Jackass is now on my side and gripping my shoulder too hard.

"May I ask how your lovely father is?" Luca says.

"Don't know", I shrug and glare at Jackass. "Haven't seen him."

"Oh that's so sad, he won't be able to say goodbye."

"Heartbreaking", I roll my eyes.

Luca rolls his tongue along his cheek when he steps closer and pulls a knife out of his jacket.

"Carry those around often?" I peer my head to his knife.

"Hmm", he mumbles and presses the blade across my cheek.

Blood gushes and I wince in pain.

What's worse is Matteo just stands there.

Looking at me with fucking pity eyes.

"We'll be back", Jackass says and pats my shoulder so hard I think it broke off.

"Wonderful."

~

Three hours later, and I hear the door creek open and hands frantically cut the ropes from my wrists.

"Get out of here", Andrea whispers and I widen my eyes and I get off the chair and run out of the place.

Stopping I slowly turn around and find him staring at me. "Thank you for telling me."

And then I run.