seven

DAVINA'S POV:

I watched as he stormed away and left me with my mouth hanging open. How was I supposed to know his mother was a sensitive subject? I contemplated walking over and telling him, sorry, but instead, I looked over and saw a girl coming towards the table.

Her red lipstick was smudged into her cheek and her blond hair was nested in a bun. She came closer and closer until she was sitting exactly where Matteo sat.

"Can I help you?" I asked and watched as she curled her upper lip and glared down at me. I'm sorry who's this bitch?

"Stay away from him! She yelled and grabbed the water he was drinking and took a sip exactly where his lips were. "He's mine."

"Who?"

"Matteo, you whore", she said and grabbed my glass, splashing it on my face. I wiped the liquid off of my eyes and felt my blood begin to boil.

"And how is he yours?" I shout back and quickly stand up from my seat. I stand above her and watch as her face twists in annoyance.

"What the fuck!" I heard a familiar voice shout from behind me. I turned around to see Matteo glaring at the blonde. He comes closer and notices my hair damp and the empty glass on the table. "Leave now, bitch."

"What?" The girl's eyes widened in surprise as she came closer and shook her head. "N-no remember this morning when you did all those things to me, Matty."

Things?

Matty?

What the hell?

"Don't touch me you filthy little whore", he scowled and ripped the girl off his chest.

He looked over at me and came closer, wrapping an arm around my waist. I followed him to the car and once the girl could no longer see us I ripped his arm off.

"You're a piece of shit!" I yell in the middle of a damn parking lot, but honestly who cares? Not me that's for sure.

"What?" I scoff as he looks at me like some crazy person. He's the crazy one.

Right?

"So you're telling me you didn't have sex with that girl and then take me out on a date or what?"

I cross my arms around my chest and watch this asshole look straight towards my boobs. What was I thinking about going out with him? I feel like punching him, but I doubt my strength would even do anything.

"Well yeah", he shrugged and still wasn't seeing the problem.

"Do you know how shitty that sounds?"

"You're being a bit dramatic", he rolls his eyes and leans on the car.

Lord, please stop me from going over and slapping this man clueless.

"How the fuck am I being dramatic? You fucked some girl and then brought me out on a date?"

"Yeah but that was before I got to know a bit about you", he shrugs.

"And that's supposed to make me feel better how?"

I shake my head and rip off my heels before starting to walk away.

My house isn't that far from here anyway.

"Where are you going?"

"Home", I grit over my shoulder and speed walk down the pavement.

"Just get in the damn car I'll drive you."

"I'd much rather walk home than take a ride with you for fucking 10 minutes."

I hear his footsteps behind me, but I quicken my pace and turn down the sidewalk.

"You're gonna dismiss my offer to drive you home?"

"Yes, asshole. I am", I holler.

God, I fucking hate men.

Why do they think they can always push us around like some inanimate object?

I finally lose him and walk in the direction of my house with my heels in my hand.

Good thing I didn't waste my time with that idiot.

The bottoms of my feet ache, but I push through until I finally reach my house and unlock the gate.

I see his fucking car parked in the driveway.

How did he even get in?

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yell and stop at the driver's side window.

"Look I know it was fucked up for me to do that", he says and I scoff.

"Very."

"Will you at least get in my car and we'll talk about it?"

"No", I say and make eye contact with him. "Now start the fucking car and get out of my driveway."

"No. Not until you get in."

I dismiss him with my hand and continue walking up the walkway.

I hear the car door shut and footsteps follow behind me.

"I'm sorry", he pleas and grabs my wrist, spinning me around. "That was a dick move to do that."

"You think?"

"Come on let's just get in the car and we can go find some shitty ass food to eat since we didn't finish ours."

"I'm not a fucking toy", I say and remove my wrist from his hand. "Don't treat me like one."

"I'm so sorry."

"You also know how weird that is, especially after just meeting you?"

"It will never happen again I swear."

I sigh and rub my eyes before looking back at him.

"Go home. I need to sleep."

"But jus-

"I am not going to come over to your house after this shit, got it?"

He nods a bit before taking a step back.

"Yeah, yeah I got that."

"Good", I shake my head and open the door.

Most fucking weirdest guy I've ever met.