8

Third Person POV:

"T-taehyung." With widened eyes, Jungkook tried to approach the other male who was groaning in pain.

Taehyung's hand had hit the lower parts of the sink and Jungkook could even see his painfully twisted ankle.

"YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH HIM."

A sudden loud voice caused Jungkook to look back. He was quite taken back by the pure rage written on his face.

Saejung.

The figure skater trudged towards the two others and crouched down next to the photographer whose face was twisted in pain. He sure had a hard fall.

Jungkook watched the scenario helplessly. Saejung tried his best to help the other stand up and just when Jungkook tried to help, he was met with a glare.

Taehyung successfully stood up with the younger's help. He still tried to talk to Jungkook but the other was quick to leave the place when he made sure Taehyung was not seriously hurt.

Taehyung sighed at the unsuccessful talk he tried so hard for but in the end he was the one who messed everything up.

"Are you alright? Can you walk?" Saejung carefully asked as he searched around for any sort of injuries.

"Yeah...I'm fine. But what are you doing here? I mean what about your results?" Taehyung winced at the end when he walked too fast.

"Careful there. And my results got announced so I came looking for you." Saejung watched his every move with keen eyes.

"His did it go?"

"Well. I'm not sure if its okay to say that but I won!" The skater suggestively said. Keeping in mind what the other just went through, his voice was softer and more careful.

"Really? That's great. I really wanted you to win." Taehyung tried his best to sound cheerful and not disappoint the other but Saejung observed how his rather pretty smile didn't reach his eyes nor did the enthusiasm.

"You still upset about what happened?"

"Did you hear everything?" Taehyung suddenly looked at him and asked in all seriousness, ignoring what the other had asked earlier.

"No, actually. I just saw him pushing you."

"That's good." Taehyung muttered to himself before flashing another smile to the figure skater who helped him walk out of the bathroom even though Taehyung clearly told him he was fine and could walk on his own.

"Taehyung?" Jimin questioned once he saw the two of them coming towards the bleachers.

"Why are you limping? Are you hurt? And why did Jungkook storm out? Did something happen?—"

Bombarding him with a dozen of questions, Jimin looked between the limping male and the figure skater whom he was currently leaning on.

"I'm fine and about Jungkook...well... um...our talk didn't work out and I got mad. I fucked up once again Jimin." Taehyung finally answered all of his questions.

"I feel like a useless sack of rice." Saejung intervened. He was really confused about all the ordeal and finally decided to speak on it.

"Then what are you going to do now?" Jimin asked further successfully ignoring the skater's pleading eyes, making him feel even more useless.

"I don't know Jimin. I was so frustrated and said things I regret--" Taehyung, too, didn't pay any attention to the skater and the said male was sulking the whole time.