27

Third Person POV:

Jungkook turned the knob of the door open to his and a certain black haired male's shared room. He was so tired. Today was one hell of a day for everyone.

Eventually he entered the room, his eyes falling to the huddled figure on their shared bed. The male was covered in the sheets from head to toe, probably feeling cold. Jungkook could only see the mob of his black hair, peeking from under the blanket.

He took his night clothes out, which consisted of a boxers and comfy black shorts, from the open suitcase, lying close to the bed, and proceeded to go the bathroom.

Sparing a quick glance to his reflection in the mirror made him curse lowly. He was definitely not in the nest condition. Slowly opening the tap, he splashed the warm water on his face. Brushing was done right after and after his night routine ,he changed his clothes.

The raven head walked to the bed and sat down on his side of the bed. Since he was tired as hell, he eventually laid on his back, staring at the ceiling above him.

"Taehyung? You asleep?" When the raven head couldn't hear anything in return, his curiosity was filled and that the male in question was in fact, asleep.

"I know I wouldn't be able to say this to you if you were awake, so I'm just going to say it now." Jungkook whispered as he turned his head to the black haired sleeping beside him, the blanket had come off a little bit and now Jungkook could see his full head, except that Taehyung was facing the other way.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Taehyung." The whispers continued, Jungkook sincerely apologizing to the sleeping male.

"I'm sorry to death. I hope you can forgive me." Jungkook closed his eyes, a crease forming on his forehead when doing so.

"What are you sorry for, stupid?" A chuckle resonated in the closed room and Jungkook almost jumped out of the bed, eyes wide open as he stares at Taehyung's back.

When Jungkook didn't reply, Taehyung turned around in the bed after shuffling for a while, finding a comfortable position to lay.

"You were awake?" The raven head whisper shouted still in defensive stance, hands folded in from of his chest and head a little higher than the pillow that was beneath his head.

"Um...Yeah?"

"Holy shit--" Jungkook rolled his eyes before laying down on the bed and went back to staring at the ceiling. He might appear calm and collected on the outside but his heart was beating incredibly fast, it was almost trying to jump out of his chest.

"You didn't answer."

Jungkook turned to face the other with one final sigh. They were so close to each other, Taehyung could feel the other's breath fanning down on his face, it was an intimate position but no one gave a fuck about it.

With slow hesitant moves, Jungkook brought his hand closer to the other's face, tracing his jawline before finally resting it on his cheek.

Taehyung's breath hitched the moment Jungkook touched him but he felt euphoric. He had yearned for this warmth since forever.

"I'm so sorry for being the worst friend." He gently rubbed his thumb on Taehyung's cheek, who smiled at him and shook his head.

"I should be the one sorry. I'm so sorry for leaving you all without saying anything."

"You don't have to apologize, you had your reasons. I was being a jerk without any reason." Jungkook smiled bitterly, yet once again. It seemed like he only smiled bitterly for the past couple of hours.