22

Third Person POV:

It has been a week. A relatively peaceful week. No drama has been created by the small friend circle during this period. Jungkook just went for some checkups, Hoseok and Jimin accompanying him. The others worked crazy hard to lure their respective bosses into granting them a 2 week long vacation. All in all, the time passed quickly and the day arrived.

The group was supposed to meet today at Jungkook's apartment, so that they can depart together for the journey.

"Jimin? You ready?", Seokjin shouted out to his brother who went into Jungkook's kitchen a while earlier.

"Yeah!" came his muffled voice and after a few seconds, he too, entered, a jar of candies in his hands.

"Seriously?" Jungkook muttered annoyed by the shorter male who just shrugged in response, not even giving a fuck about the ex-athlete.

"Now where did Taehyung go?" Seokjin sighed and plopped down on the couch, the trip hadn't even started yet he was tired , perks of being friends with a bunch of crack heads.

"Here! Here!" Taehyung shouted as he entered the living room, an expensive camera draped around his neck, another jar of candies in his hands.

At this point, Jungkook could only pray for his apartment's well being.

"Yoongi! Wake the fuck up!", Seokjin stood up from his position and proceeded to collect the big babies.

"Who's with the car?" Hoseok asked when they were somewhat ready to continue their little vacation.

"Namjoon!"

"Fuck!" Jungkook muttered and hurriedly went down the stairs to reach the underground parking lot.

Fortunately, Namjoon hadn't caused any accident. Several chaotic minutes and a round full of curses later they were finally settled.

Yeah. You can call it settled.

"YOONGI! DON'T STEP ON ME!" Jimin shouted gaining the attention of the group, Yoongi seemed like a deer caught in headlights.

"WHY AM I NOT DRIVING?" Jungkook shouted from the back of the spacious car, logically since it was his car, he should've been the one to drive yet he was shoved to the extreme back of the car, resulting in the current mood.

"YOU ARE PRACTICALLY SANDWICHING ME!" Hoseok glared at Namjoon who couldn't decipher what the other meant. He tried his absolute best to squeeze himself, yet here Hoseok was complaining despite all his precious efforts.

"WHEN WILL WE GO?" Came Yoongi's loud booming voice when the chaos weren't decreasing in the car.

"STOP SHOUTING YOU ALL!" Seokjin glared at everyone before turning back to the front, figuring out how the car started. It was his first time driving such an expensive car so he had his own troubles to deal with and the rest weren't making it any better.

"GUYS! THE PASSERBYS ARE GIVING US WEIRD LOOKS!" Taehyung attempted to calm the atmosphere. Well...it simply didn't work.

"NAMJOON! DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!" Taehyung flinched hard when Jungkook suddenly shouted, the raven head was practically hovering above the other since they were sitting side by side. He felt the need to protect his expensive car since Namjoon was playing with the interior here and there.

"YOONGI IS SLEEPING!" Jimin announced the second he heard soft snores coming from the male right beside him.

"JUNGKOOK! DON'T BREAK MY CAMERA!" Jimin's words went unnoticed by Taehyung who was busy fighting with Jungkook for his camera.

"I WAS ONLY TOUCHING IT!" The male in question defended, an innocent expression plastered on his face.

"YOU ARE SMASHING IT AGAINST THE WINDOW! HOW THE FUCK IS THAT TOUCHING?" The black haired male snatched his camera back, glaring at the culprit who rolled hid eyes at the extremely poor attempt of intimidating him.