Author

So we are finally done with this book. Honestly I'm having mixed feelings, I dunno if this came out as I wanted it to be but I hope you won't be disappointed.

Originally, I wanted this to be a oneshot but I just made it into a short story!

Now since we have finished the book, I would like to ask you guys some sEriOuS questions. It would mean a lot to me if you could answer each and everyone.

   . Did you like this story?

   . Was the pace at which the story    
     evolved okay?

   . What was your favourite part of
     the story (like a specific scene)?

   . Do you have any words of advice 
     for me? Like what do I have to   
     change in order to become better
     at writing than this?

  . Were you disappointed in any kind                     of way while reading?

  . What is your favourite genre for a 
   Taekook ff?

That would be all. Hope you have answered them honestly.

A big thank you to all of you who stuck with this story till the very end. Thank you so much for your votes and comments. It means a lot to me. Like a lot. Thank you to all the silent readers who have made it this far. I honestly can't thank you enough.

I guess this is a good bye. Huh?

I won't stop writing so we can meet in my other books, I'm planning to publish another one soon, since I'm done with one. In the meanwhile you can expect updates of Motorcycles and Hotcakes.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. BYE BYE!!!!