25

Third Person POV:

"I couldn't do a thing. I was so helpless. Despised myself." He continued once again despite his mind telling him to just stop, it was now or never.

"But then ...Jackson told me that it was my fault his brother died. If I hadn't been such a pussy and if I hadn't come crying to his brother every time, he might still be alive. He would still be alive. And I...I believed him." Jimin stood up from his seat and went to Taehyung, nudging Jungkook away, he sat next to the now crying male and hugged him.

Hugged him to death.

"I started blaming myself. Everyday he would remind me how pathetic I was. And I agreed" He added sadly once Jimin loosened his suffocating grip on the black head.

"And then...I couldn't take it. Not anymore. So I started to cope with it. I started h-hurting myself. I knew it was wrong but it felt so r-right. Every time I cut myself, I would feel less guilty. I considered it a punishment for being so p-pathetic." Jimin gently stroked his hair and whispered sweet nothings to him to calm the male down.  

"I had no one Jimin! I had no fucking o-one. Bogum transferred to Seoul. I was s-so alone. It was so scary" He turned to Jimin and cried his heart out. It seemed liked a toddler complaining to his mom. Taehyung felt like a child at that time. So vulnerable. So exposed.

Jimin nodded in acknowledgment and cradled the other in his arms, embraced his shaking body. Hoseok had tears streaming down his face. Yoongi was on the verge of crying. Seokjin was no better. It was a heart breaking sight.

Jungkook had turned the other way. He couldn't see the way Taehyung sobbed to Jimin. He couldn't dare to reach out to him and comfort him after treating him like shit so he just looked away, taking deeps breaths as he listened to Taehyung's sniffs, preventing himself from breaking down alongside him.

"You don't have to continue speaking, we get it. And...I'm sorry we couldn't do anything. I'm sorry about everything." Yoongi reassured, feeling guilty for pressuring Taehyung to speak about his past. He wasn't good at comforting but tried his very best to at least make him realize that he cared. That they cared.

Taehyung shook his head, not wanting to stop. It took him a whole lot of courage to open up. The alcohol was making it a lot easier to speak. Doubting himself if he would be ever able to speak about it again, he couldn't stop.

"Then I met you guys. I felt a little better. I had friends and it was better than before but the guilt didn't vanish. Jackson kept h-hurting me and I always questioned myself. My existence. So I left." The black haired male felt a burden lift off his chest as he let it out.

The words he wanted to shout out but couldn't. He wanted to open his mouth but it won't work his way. He would always think of telling everything to Jungkook few years back but he was scared. Scared they would judge him. He thought Jungkook would feel disgusted once he knew that Taehyung couldn't even take care of himself.

Right now was a different story. He had changed.

"I went to London. I lived with my Uncle there. I would get nightmares very often so I decided to get therapy... I went to therapeutic centre for four years. It was comforting." Taehyung wiped his tear stained cheeks with the back of his hand, sniffing a couple of times to tame his running nose.

"After five years, I felt myself once again. I had stopped the self harm and I guess I feel alive now. S-so I came back." He ended the sentence with a tight lipped smile and looked around to see their faces.

"You know Taehyung," Hoseok started as he saw how Taehyung had stopped now.

"I'm glad you received therapy. It was brave of you to do so. I wish we could've helped you. I wish you would've told us so that we could help you but in the end all that matters is that you're alright now and we're together." Hoseok gave him a warm smile despite all the dried tears on his cheeks and his blood shot eyes, his bright smile still comforted Taehyung to the core.

"Yeah. I'm glad you're okay now. In the future, please talk about the things that bothers you. We won't ever judge you. Unless you murder someone, I can't back you up on that." Seokjin added who had stopped crying now and looking at Taehyung oh so fondly. He was trying to lighten up the gloomy and he succeeded when everyone smiled a small grin.

Taehyung could only nod at their comforting words hastily, biting his lips to prevent himself from crying all over again.

He felt so relieved.

One by one they stood up and hugged the daylights out of Taehyung, even Namjoon whom he didn't know personally didn't hesitate to give him a long, warm embrace.

Taehyung lost control on himself once he heard Yoongi whisper a small 'I love you' and 'You did well' near his ear while gently rubbing his back with one hand, the other stroking his black locks.

Even Jimin couldn't stop the happy tears escaping his eyes as he witnessed such a raw interaction. Yoongi seemed so genuine.

Taehyung was still waiting for Jungkook to say something. He hadn't muttered a word. Not even a single one. It had been quite long since Taehyung stopped explaining himself yet Jungkook didn't seem to show a reaction. His back still facing Taehyung.

"Jungkook? Aren't you gonna something?" Seokjin softly asked, aware of the emotions the raven head must be going through.

He had known for quite a long time now. And he was sure the male would be blaming himself right now.

Jungkook stood up in a flash, he turned to the other for a few seconds before muttering a weak apology and excusing himself. The others saw how Jungkook ran to the direction of the shore, despite his weak self, he was trying his best to run and it showed.

The short lived moment where he showed his face was enough for all of them to know what the other might have been feeling.

The sight was heartbreaking. Blood shot eyes, swollen lips and blank eyes. Jungkook was broken and Taehyung could only stare at his retreating figure, longing dripping his own red eyes.

"Give him some time Taehyung. He'll come back" Seokjin defended the raven head and Taehyung agreed whole heartedly. Jungkook was still Jungkook. Taehyung didn't know what was going in his mind but it definitely wasn't something good.

Taehyung longed for him as he stared in the direction Jungkook had ran off to. He wanted Jungkook to hold him and tell him that it's alright that he forgives him. He desperately wanted Jungkook to say anything, something to him but knew that the raven head have to figure out everything on his own before facing Taehyung.

"Let's go in the house and sleep. It's getting late." Seokjin once again announced and stood up urging the others to do the same who did so, without questioning.

"What about Jungkook?" Taehyung asked in a small voice, to which Seokjin replied with a reassuring smile.

"I'll go bring him. You all go and rest." With that being said he took off to where Jungkook had left while the others started putting put the fore so that they can wrap up for the day.

With wobbly movements they were finally able to put out the fire and fold the thin blankets, holding them in hands.

Jimin was the first to start walking, a couple of things in his hands with Taehyung close on his trail who was walking beside Hoseok, the latter had a strong grip around the black haired male's shoulder.

Yoongi and Namjoon were the last one to finish and they also followed the others closely.

All of them walked in utter silence. The gentle sounds of waves crashing violently accompanied their small walk to the guest house.

Upon entering the house, they put the blankets in the living room and entered their respective rooms which were assigned to them prior.

"Do you wanna sleep in my room?" Jimin offered Taehyung, he was careful around him, the latter could tell. Thus he shook his head and declined the offer, he needed some space right now and sleeping in his room seemed like the best option right now.

Jimin nodded and greeted him a small good night before trailing to his single room. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon did the same, in a matter of minutes they were all in their rooms,the soft duvets dropped over their cold bodies.

Thoughts??