19

Third Person POV:

"You know what, it's true. What they say. The ones you love the most, hurts you the most." Jimin muttered with a sad smile adorning his sharp yet sweet features. Arms on the table in front of him and his head lying in between.

He was sitting on the dining table in Jungkook's apartment. Next to him sat Yoongi who nodded enthusiastically at what he said earlier.

Jimin had woken up nearly two hours ago only to find all of them already present, even Yoongi who was claiming to be super busy all day came to visit Jungkook.

"Jimin, for the last time, I'm sorry I ate the last piece of your chocolate." Hoseok spoke in a 'I'm-so-done-with-him-but-can't-do-anything-about-it' face.

He subtly passed a glare to Yoongi who nodded every now and then, encouraging Jimin.

Seokjin and Namjoon were currently in the kitchen, preparing breakfast; Well only Seokjin was cooking while Namjoon just followed him like a lost puppy.

Wondering what they were doing here?

All of them practically sprinted once they heard about the news going around. Apparently Jimin failed to bribe some reporters so the news was still a hot topic.

They wanted to check up on Jungkook so came here directly, found Jimin sprawled on the living room floor, a mess around him; which took good minutes to clean up by the way.

Jimin had woken up a while earlier and explained everything to the rest of the group.

They had a good laugh while Jimin just shuddered reminded of his miserable state the night before.

After about three hours, they still didn't hear anything from Jungkook's bedroom, where Taehyung and he, himself were fast asleep.

So they decided to make themselves a proper breakfast while deciding what to do next.

"Hoseok! Yoongi! The breakfast's ready! Take it to the table."

The aforementioned stopped their friendly bicker and obeyed right away.

It was a simple meal. Pancakes and orange juice. Seokjin had also prepared hangover soup for the sleepy heads, although it was resting in the kitchen.

They sat down and dove right into the meal.

"So...what are we going to do now?" Hoseok broke the silence and four heads stared at him in all seriousness.

"I mean...about the whole Jungkook situation." He added quickly not in one bit liking the questioning glares he received.

Jimin aah-ed in realization and went back to eat his breakfast. He passed on a careless shrug.

"We're gonna wait for a bit, what else."

"And how long is a bit?" Seokjin questioned his brother who was clearly trying to avoid the situation.

"Look guys! I know it's a big fat deal. Jungkook is really going to fuck me up once he finds out that I knew. So I'm thinking of taking a break. A month-long break. The media would've calmed down a bit by then. Jungkook would also have accepted it by then. We will deal with other things later."

He finished his monologue with a careful sigh, playing with the food on his plate, suddenly losing his appetite.

"But...I have to think of a way." Jimin added and the other looked at him.

"For what?" Namjoon asked, shoving a pancake down his mouth, moaning lowly at the savory taste.

"For the break of course. And about how to convince Jungkook."