30

Third Person POV:

"Let's go and eat now. I'm starving." Seokjin urged the others when none of them was backing down and admiring the painting for the nth time, gaping at it like toddlers admiring their favourite candy.

"You know what? I'll go alone." He glared at the others who were now following him, smiling sheepishly.

After wandering around a bit in the not so busy street and rejecting multiple restaurants cause they were either too crowded or too sketchy looking, they finally settled to eat in a decent looking cottage.

"This one seems good. It isn't crowded." Taehyung muttered and the group of friends nodded while entering the restaurant.

In a matter of minutes they were settled on different tables, since the restaurant didn't offer tables for large groups like them, they had to split into two groups.

Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi sat on one table and the rest sat behind them on another one, the raven head had purposely avoided a certain friend of his, he needed some time alone to sort his thoughts out and talking to Jimin sounded like the best idea.

"Jimin?" He questioned slowly, eyes focused on the table that suddenly seemed so interesting to him. They had already given their order and were now waiting for their meal to arrive, Yoongi was focused on his phone so this gave Jungkook an opportunity to reach out to Jimin.

"Yeah?" Jimin averted his attention from the menu to Jungkook who was fidgeting subtly, Jimin had to fight back a laugh seeing Jungkook so shy and uncertain.

"I um...have this friend. You don't know him." Jungkook looked up to Jimin and the latter nodded to everything his friend said with a knowing smile.

"Okay. And?"

"That um..friend likes his friend but not as a friend. He recently found out that he likes his um..friend." Jimin nodded once again, focused on what the other was saying.

"But he doesn't know what to do so he asked me. And I also don't know what to do so I'm asking you." He released a breath he was holding the whole time.

Jimin slumped back in his seat, features morphed in concentration all whilst Jungkook followed his every move with his eyes.

"Tell your friend to confess then." He uttered after a while, making it seem like the most basic thing to do, causing Jungkook to roll his eyes.

"It isn't that easy. I can't do--He can't do that." He stammered at the last part and Jimin's smiled widened as he looked at him smugly.

"Why not?"

"Because my friend is afraid that it will ruin their friendship and he doesn't want that." Jungkook explained, a glint of hope in his dark brown orbs, Jimin might have the answers to his unanswered questions.

"I'm sure Taehyung likes you too so stop being a pussy and make a move, like a man." Jimin uttered irritated at the stubborn male sitting in front of him.

Jungkook widened his eyes, Jimin could practically feel the curses going on in his mind at that specific moment.

"I--That's not.. I was talking about my uhm..friend. It's nothing like that..hahah---You knew?" After a lot of stammering and nervous laughter, he was finally able to whisper shout at the blonde male sitting next to him.

"The whole world knew, except you and him." Yoongi added quietly, putting his phone aside and looking at him, arms crossed in front of him on the table.

At this point, Jungkook was probably having a mental breakdown.

"You were listening to our conversation? And you knew too?" Jungkook whisper shouted moving his head closer to the middle to the table to prevent the others from eavesdropping accidentally.