13

Third Person's POV:

Present:

The sight was too foreign yet familiar to him. Jungkook did that a lot when they lived together back in times.

Jungkook had wrecked his apartment, venting his anger and hopelessness out on these inanimate objects. Those poor things that had done nothing wrong.

The cushions were sprawled across the room. Vases broken, lamps destroyed, even the decoration pieces were not spared.

Just like a tornado had hit the room, everything was a mess. Taehyung spotted Jungkook's medals and trophies lying on the floor.

The black haired male had seen Jungkook throw everything around when he was super furious but his medals and trophies were his prized processions. The young photographer had practically watched the other worship his achievements.

He was so proud of them, once Taehyung had even asked him why he was so protective of his trophies. Jungkook had well... replied with a very deep answer, unlike his usual self, stunning Taehyung to the core.

Taehyung can't remember the exact words since it was years ago but he can still recall that Jungkook had told him it were the proof of how hard he had worked and how far he had come. It was like a solid form of his struggles and efforts.

So seeing even his oh-so-precious medals tossed to somewhere, he realized that it must have been hard for him.

Really hard.

Of course it would. On the contrary, Taehyung thinks it would be weird if Jungkook remained calm and collected but since that had most certainly not happened Taehyung was oddly relieved. Why you ask? Because even if Jungkook adopted the whole new aura, his love and passion for his dream didn't falter. Not even a bit.

Taehyung had thought deeply about Jungkook. Nights went he couldn't sleep. Nights when his terrors wouldn't let him breath, he would think of Jungkook, a selfless troublesome brat with immeasurable love for his favourite sport.

Taehyung admired this side of him a lot. He really did.

He made a quick run to the room Jungkook was most probably in right now, his bedroom. The raven head had mindlessly mentioned his room when they had all visited him after his surgery before.

He turned the knob of the door to his room, knocking on it multiple times to aware the other of his presence but when he didn't get a response, he decided to enter the room.

Slowly striding towards the bed, he remained silent, still not sure if the male hidden under the comforts of his blankets had heard his previous calls.

Jungkook was curled up near the far end of the bed, his raven hair peeking out a bit, sprawled in every direction on the pillow he had his head on.

Taehyung sat near the other end, a dip in the bed caused Jungkook to shuffle slightly, the intruder mentally prepared himself to greet the other but Jungkook never came in sight.

"G-Get out Jimin. I don't wanna see anyone right now."

Taehyung felt his heart drop at the pained voice. The other could tell he had been crying for long. The usual confidence and smugness nowhere to be found in his voice. It was broken and Taehyung oh-so-desperately wanted to fix it.

He had never heard him speak in such a tone, Jungkook was never the one to be affected by something so easily. He was always the strong, bold person Taehyung admired.

The news must have hurt him a lot for him to react this way. It must have been a shock for him to accept the fact that he had just lost his career in a matter of seconds.