9

Third Person POV:

"T-taehyung...Jungkook...he...h-he had an accident."

The young adult took a good minute  to comprehend the unbelievable thing being said to him. He even heard Saejung gasp while holding onto him, almost as shocked as him if not more.

It was a blur. Taehyung had zoned out. He had completely shut out everything around him. The sounds of sirens, Jimin's worried yet shaky voice, Saejung's voice and the buzz of locals around him were just so far away, despite being so close to him.

As if he had teleported to a completely different dimension.

The only thing on his mind, Jungkook.

Jimin roughly shook Taehyung, making the latter flinch at the sudden shove, successfully breaking him from his trance.

Fate does have a grudge against him. Taehyung could only smile sadly at the thought itself.

He doesn't know how or when everything in his daily life changed so much, from having a peaceful, boring day to having numerous troubles around him, he has no idea when that happened.

It had been only a few weeks and so much had been going on in his life, as if the heavens doesn't want him to have a less eventful day, as if everyone up there wants him to suffer.

Just where did he go so wrong to deserve such treatment from life?

The next few hours were, to simply put it, chaos. Saejung accompanied the other two to the hospital Jungkook was apparently taken to, Jimin and Taehyung were in no place to think rationally thus Saejung had to make sure nothing went worse than it was already was.

Saejung somehow brought out his car, that was for fortunately, nearby. Practically forcing Jimin and Taehyung to sit in the car to let him take them to the hospital.

It was a hectic ride there, Jimin kept shouting at every person he called, he really didn't know why so. The shorter male just called every other person that came to his mind, vent out his anger and desperateness and then hung up on them.

Taehyung was the complete opposite, he had leaned his head on the car's window, eyes shut close and breathing irregular. Saejung could catch the occasional tears that streamed down his face from the rear mirror, since he was sitting in the back seat.

After about half an hour, they finally reached the hospital, Saejung could only gasp at the reporters and media swarming the parking lot of the hospital, the news had already spread.
Jimin and Taehyung got out of the car in hurry, Saejung joining them too after quickly putting on a cap. To prevent being caught, knowing how it would just bring them more trouble.

They shoved past the people with gigantic cameras in hand, who were being held by the security from entering the hospital where Jungkook currently was.

Jimin went past the security, quickly showing them his ID. Taehyung and Saejung following soon afterwards.

Limping to the reception table, Saejung and Taehyung finally made it there. Jimin had already gone ahead.

The black haired male, on the verge of tears, asked for Jungkook's whereabouts from the receptionist who politely refused.

"But I know him!" Taehyung raised his voice, desperately staring at the lady who didn't believe him.