Chapter 3

The next morning:
Shreyangi agreed to drop me to my office. I told her that I will return today by the bus. She nodded her head and started driving.
We reached in a few minutes. My office wasn't that far. I bid her goodbye and started walking through the entrance.
As soon as a sat next to Rivanya on my temporary cubicle, we were called by the head and bombarded by work.
God....this place is such a bore.
What do you want? I internally screamed at the head who was shouting orders at us.
When we were dismissed, I went to my temporary cubicle.
That when someone entered. I looked at him, he had dark brown hair with dark brown eyes, a perfect straight nose with full lips. He was good looking. He looked at me with suprise. We were staring at each other for God knows how much before I turned away, blushing.
He quickly went away with a swift motion.

Rivanya's eyes were full of questions.
She whispered," I have been here before, he is Nishant. He may be good looking but he doesn't talk much.
I tried hitting on him, but he refused.
He doesn't look at someone this much. Wow. You surely are something."

We submitted the project which was given to us in the evening. The head was impressed and praising us when Nishant entered the office. He whispered something in the head's ear and left.
The Head dismissed us.
Ayush, one of our other colleagues called Rivanya and I was left alone.
"Hello, my name is Nishant Srivastava. Pleasure to meet you."
A voice behind me interrupted my walking.
I turned around and shooked his extended hand and replied," Hello, my name is Malvi Singh. The pleasure is all mine."

"So where are you from?"

"I am from Delhi but I live with my parents in Mumbai. I cam here for a month because apparently this place doesn't have much workers and our boss sent us here to help. What about you?"I replied.
"I am from Uttar Pradesh and I was transferred here."
He looked like he wanted to say more but Rivanya came between us and took me away.

We were leaving the office by bus when I heard someone yelling my name. I looked back and saw that Nishant was running towards me with my laptop in hand.
"You left this behind."

"Oh, thanks"

"You're welcome. I will see you tomorrow."
I went back to Rivanya, she said "You really are something".
And then the bus started and we talked about something else.