Chapter 5

THE NEXT DAY
I went on with a new office project.
The whole time I worked, I felt eyes on me the entire time. But when I looked around, I didn't find anyone even looking in my direction. Maybe I am too exhausted.
Rivanya kept asking if Nishant tried to make any conversation with me but I denied. I haven't seen him except when he was printing some papers near the printer.
She was interested in Nishant no doubt.
Even I was. He was cute. It would be nice if we went on a date and knew more about each other.
It was lunchtime and I decided to go to a nearby restaurant. I needed some time alone. I told Rivanya my plans and left my cubicle.
I was almost near the exit when someone said," Mind if I join you?"
I looked behind and saw Nishant smiling at me. He is so cute.
Wow! My first crush.
"Yeah sure".
I was nervous. A little. Who would not be?
We reached the restaurant and ordered our food.
"So do you have a boyfriend?"
"No, do you have a girlfriend?"
"No"
"So tell me a little about yourself",I said.
"Well, I was born on 21 March 1995. I always wanted to work in a software company and I guess my dreams are achieved. I like to work,cook spend time with my friends and family."
"Oh."

We talked a lot and now know a lot about each other.
He was a good and a mysterious sort of person. He talked about everything in a mysterious way. He was funny no doubt.
I like him a lot.
Then I checked the time and the lunch break was nearly over.
As we made our way to the office, he suddenly said," Would you like to go on a date with me?"
I was left speechless...