Chapter 4

Author's note:
Please do vote and comment.
It will inspire me.
Nishant Srivastava's POV:
I walked through the office entrance. I have been working here for 2 years. I have just been waiting for her. Waiting for the moment she realizes she loves me.
I was walking to my cabin when I heard the head, Arun giving pretty extra work to the employees who came from Mumbai.
He left and I walked in.
And I saw her. Sitting on a cubicle. And my heart skipped a beat. Her head was bowed low and she was reading a file. I guess she felt that someone was staring at her and she looked up. I was surprised that I met her so soon. I thought it would be years before I meet her.
She suddenly blushed and looked down. Another woman was watching us, so I decided not to act like a creep and walked away in a hurry.
She is so perfect.
Long black hair down to her waist and dark black eyes with plump lips.
She is so perfect. Just like in my dreams.
I even talked to her later. She has a beautiful voice.
I remember everything and she will too. All I need is time.
And now that I have seen her, I will make sure that I will tell here everything.....

Now that she is here, I will tell her everything. About how we were betrayed by the person we trusted the most. And she will remember everything. She has to.
All I have to do is protect her from that traitor. If she already came into my life he must be coming around.

I talked to her again when she left her laptop behind. I am going to ask her out on a date and she will say yes.