Chapter 24

Author's pov:
I am so sorry for writing this late. I just couldn't manage the time. But I can promise I will finish the book. Thank you.
Please like, vote and comment. I dedicate this chapter to my sister, Anushka who helped me in the plot of the story. Love you💜.

Malvi's pov:

This can't happen. The man who was my first crush, my first love was a betrayer. How could I not see it? Why did I even went on a date with him? What was I thinking? And Virat... I used to think so bad about him. But now he was the one who did everything he can to save me. Nishant killed my father, my people, Virat. I can never forgive him for this.

I used to think so good about Nishant.

But now what do I do? An instant idea came to my head. Tell Virat that I remember everything. Yeah that would be good.

I ran out of my room, searching every room for Virat.

Virat's pov:

Parth said, "Our guards can take them down. Its just 4 people. Anushka will blow her cover when she thinks it is safe. Shreyangi and Avinash will stop resisting when they learn the truth. Jayesh can be difficult since he spent a lot of years with Nishant. And Nishant can be taken down. It is your decision what to do with him."

"No, there must be no guards. I want him to come directly to me. Its me that he wants to kill. The guards haven't done anything wrong to be bitten up by them. Just make sure that the guards get Shreyangi, Avinash and Jayesh. I can handle Nishant."

"Alright. Just be careful. He's got a lot of tricks up his sleeve. I will stay here until its over. When are you telling Malvi the truth?"

"I don't know. I am not so sure. She loves Nishant. Maybe she will let go of him when she learns how much of a douchebag he is."

"Agreed. But I think you should wait for just a few days more. It will take a huge toll on her."

"I know. And I am gonna kill Nishant for doing this to us."

I ordered all the guards to leave the mansion for the day.
Just then, Malvi came running to the room. A wave of relief washed over her face. She looked pale. I stood up and went to her.

"What happened?"

Malvi's pov:

Virat walked to me. He asked,
"What happened?"

"I remember everything."

"What?"

"I found your diary. I started to read it. And then I passed out. And then everything came back to me. I know that Naadir wronged us. I am so sorry for everything. I should have listened to you when you said he isn't the man he is."

"It's alright. Are you fine? Would you like a glass of water?"

"Yes please. I am very thirsty. I never suspected him to do something like that. "

"Even I didn't think that my own brother will kill me. I never thought he would do something like that."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Here have it."

I drank all the water. I felt better immediately.

I asked,"So what now?"

"He is coming for me again. He wants to kill me. He knows where I am. We have very limited amount of time. I want to hide you. So he can't find you until its over."

"No, I am not hiding anywhere. We will stay together."

He smiled and kissed me.

"Wait. Your guards can capture him, can't they? Then he won't be able to attack us. Why are you risking yourself?"

"Because they don't deserve to be beaten up by him. Besides, he is coming for me."
Before I could say anything, he kissed me again.

I heard a voice behind me.
"Guys I am still here."

Both of us laughed and I saw Parth sitting on a chair.

"So what are we going to do?"

Nishant's pov:

We reached the mansion. It was big. And covered by trees. Malvi was inside it. All I had to do was go and get her.

I expected guards to be surveilling the parameter. But no one was there. So he knew that we were here. He is waiting for me.

We walked in. The mansion was also big from the inside. It was hard to figure out where to go.
Everyone of us were quiet. No one said anything. But everyone was scared. But I was growing angry by the minute.
Then we entered a hallway and heard noises. I peeked into the room and saw Virat, Parth and Malvi sitting on the table. Virat and Parth looked confident but Malvi looked scared. Maybe Virat didn't tell her the truth yet.

He must be waiting for some days. So she must still hate him. And then i heard muffled screams behind me.

I looked back to see guards taking Shreyangi, Avinash and Jayesh. Anushka was no where to be seen.

I peeked back into the room. The three of them were looking alarmed now probably because of the noise.

I don't care about Shreyangi, Avinash and Jayesh. All I had to do was kill Parth and Virat and be Malvi's rescuer. She will never know that I was the reason she died. I entered the room with the intent to kill.